• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LWRC

survivalshop

So my friend calls me up & says , did you see the deal on CDNN for LWRC uppers ? I said no & he asked if it was a good deal , I said if thats what you want , ya , its a good deal ,so he ordered it up . Well I remembered the rifle I build with another friend last year & we used a LWRC lower I picked up many years ago & since he owed me money ,so I called him & offered to buy his lower & wipe out what he owed me & the friend would pay for one of the TM lowers I had & pay me off what what he owed . He asked if the TM was would work as good as his lower & I said its just a name & he jumped at it .

Worked well for both of my friends & both liked the idea . One gets out of what he owes me & the other gets a LWRC lower for his LWRC piston upper .So I spent all morning switching out lower parts , because I got all new High Standard or Colt lower parts for the LWRC , I use High Standard parts as much as possible , some Colt parts are not in the " Made In USA " filter in Brownells. Put an ACT Combat FCG in & it started out @ 6 3/4 # , but really loosed up by the time I put a bunch of his ammo through it . Mine settled out @ 5 1/4# . so this one should make it some where around that number.

Piston upper was very accurate , we put a Millet DMS scope he brought with him & it only took couple shots to get it dead on @ 100 , sorry no photo's of this range trip , I was helping other friends with sighting there hunting rifles in , I mounted a new scope for one . I did get to do a 30 rd. mag. dump on the LWRC though , no problem keep the pop can jumping @ 100 yards , it was fun .

post-11255-0-08515300-1412520753_thumb.j

post-11255-0-28279000-1412521249_thumb.j

post-11255-0-21815200-1412521665_thumb.j

post-11255-0-21128300-1412521772_thumb.j