• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

5FDP. Love these guys.

98Z5V

Makes you really fucking think about it, doesn't it...

Fukin sad situation on how the W.H. GIVES BILLIONS to those that want to destroy us and leaves our brother's and sister's of our Armed Forces swing in the wind.I am seeing an increase in the Vetrans entering the building trades through the "Helmets to hardhats" programs.We need alot more.God bless each and everyone.

I support the military and most certainly the troops.   What I don't support is a military industry complex that starts war on behalf of the rich while destroying our young.  Everybody understands that war is necessary at times.  My point would be to not send the troops overseas needlessly in the first place, so some dictator or even foreign company can have drilling , mining rights or just economic reasons.

Our boys come home sometimes destroyed physically and or mentally, and can't be fixed most of the time, I'M NOT SAYING DON'T TRY!  The veterans home is a couple blocks away from me and after seeing the men that are dead inside and have been for years, are these wars worth it? Please study the reasons for some of our past wars, I mean the real reasons. It seems that NOT putting them in the situation in the first place should be a priority.

Before flaming me, talk to people who take care of veterans.

I support the military and most certainly the troops. What I don't support is a military industry complex that starts war on behalf of the rich while destroying our young. Everybody understands that war is necessary at times. My point would be to not send the troops overseas needlessly in the first place, so some dictator or even foreign company can have drilling , mining rights or just economic reasons.

Our boys come home sometimes destroyed physically and or mentally, and can't be fixed most of the time, I'M NOT SAYING DON'T TRY! The veterans home is a couple blocks away from me and after seeing the men that are dead inside and have been for years, are these wars worth it? Please study the reasons for some of our past wars, I mean the real reasons. It seems that NOT putting them in the situation in the first place should be a priority.

Before flaming me, talk to people who take care of veterans.

I agree with you a lot we've been the worlds big brother for along time, there's alot of bullpoopy here that could be fixed before we help others.

Kinda like sending troops to Africa for the Ebola problem yet we let the poop flow free thru our boarders

How do you take the average American,train him/her to kill and destroy then send him/her home.Many make the transition but they are not the same as they were before they left.The support needed for our brother's and sister's need's to be improved exponentially.And then they want to go back.They don't fight for there country they fight for the brother/sister on either side of them.We pray for our Veterans and our Troops everyday at the dinner table.God bless them all.

Explains it all.    That character in the movie, "Hoot," is a combination of a couple men in reality, but primarily based off one guy more than the other.  The primary real person, I know.  There's very, very little about him on the 'net, and that's how he wants it, so trying to find out info about him is pretty much useless.  He is one incredible person.  <thumbsup>