• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

It's here!

6132expert

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been eyeing one of these or a P220. Great buy!

Odd ejection for Sig though. Is the extractor straight and parallel to the slide rails? Strange since the "upper half" of the P227 shares parts with the P220, including the entire slide. Maybe this is a sign for me to wait to get one. LOL

Edited by shibiwan

Been eyeing one of these or a P220. Great buy!

Odd ejection for Sig though. Is the extractor straight and parallel to the slide rails? Strange since the "upper half" of the P227 shares parts with the P220, including the entire slide. Maybe this is a sign for me to wait to get one. LOL

Its the slide. It is not machined enough but at the same time the edge of the ejection port is machined into a slight ramp

Sorry Bro but the 227 is still the better of the two. It will be ok if you are the second one here to get it.

+1 on this. I've held both and the FNX feels odd and retarded. Seriously, it felt that wierd. The P227 was a lot fatter than a standard Sig - but I could get used to it.

• 4 months later...

Ok did a search for this thread as I went into an LGS and was handling a P227 which iwas my planned next purchase. Then I saw a FNX45 and handled it. Damn! I would like to have both! But that won't happen! Any one have any experience with the FNX45? With my eyes closed I could not tell any difference in the single action trigger pull, both were very crisp. The FNX was $285 less then the P227. Opinions please? I have not had the opportunity to shoot either, though I have a Couple of Sigs now. But the online reviews for both are sky high. Any input is appreciated.the FNX is a little bigger, but it also holds 15 45 ACP.

Ok did a search for this thread as I went into an LGS and was handling a P227 which iwas my planned next purchase. Then I saw a FNX45 and handled it. Damn! I would like to have both! But that won't happen! Any one have any experience with the FNX45? With my eyes closed I could not tell any difference in the single action trigger pull, both were very crisp. The FNX was $285 less then the P227. Opinions please? I have not had the opportunity to shoot either, though I have a Couple of Sigs now. But the online reviews for both are sky high. Any input is appreciated.the FNX is a little bigger, but it also holds 15 45 ACP.

Robo? Is dat you?