• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

M.O.L.L.E mag pouches made in USA

survivalshop

Thanks , lots to look at . I looked with a Google search for a while , but not many said " Made In USA " , so I had to ask here , it doesn't look like too much trouble to slap on . I also , after looking & the fact that all my Mag pouches have securing cover flaps on them , that that is what I want on the M.O.L.L.E. gear .

Tactical Taylor looks good & I found another one ,http://www.bdstacticalgear.com/pd-bds-tactical-modular-stacker-4-308-magazine-pouch.cfm

Edited by survivalshop

SS, for a personal vouch, I've been using Tactical Tailor gear since 1995. 

Thanks , they are on the top of my list . I may want a mag pouch for the front , but have three or four mags in a single row .I have to look at it all .

Edited by survivalshop

Unless you're going to be putting them on an armor/plate carrier and dragging it along the ground every day, go with the fight light.

Two arrived today, and I ordered a third, quality is outstanding! The coyote 5.56 pouch is American made too, (Fire Force) but they don't make em in 7.62.

I still don't have any 7.62 mags, so I'm not quite ready to F some S up.

post-15607-0-90145600-1425520920_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

Unless you're going to be putting them on an armor/plate carrier and dragging it along the ground every day, go with the fight light.

As FaRKle! Stated.....

So in addition to the three tactical tailor flight lites, I picked up a standard just to see the differences.

The standard is a much heavier build, and retains the mags much more securely.

The flight lite allow for a little more movement, because of less reinforcement, but the bungee system on both types negates that.

The lite seems to be faster to open and close but it makes the typical Velcro noise.

post-15607-0-53270600-1426709094_thumb.j

post-15607-0-37513400-1426709131_thumb.j

After reading up on some of this stuff , I may just keep my Alice web gear the way it is & wear it over the Body Armor . I think I will pick up at least a double , single mag pouch for the Carrier , at chest level . BDS Tactical gear has a Double , single mag pouch I like .  I'll check out the TT sale though .