• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ares Armor Has Been Sold!!!

I got an email from Ares today stating that they had been sold to Lake House Capital Management! I hope that isn't a shell company of our government looking for  their lists of buyers!!!! They have a ton of stuff on sale now but is it worth it???

Ray.

Edited by suzukiray

I'm kind of into "wait and see" mode.  Why would you sale price the goodies if you are planning to stay in business?

Thought that notice was kind of poorly worded and short on info.  Hope anybody with info on this will post it here asap.

The phrase "bought the assets of" is a little disconcerting, me being a skeptic, and all......

Yeah, I heard that too. Apparently their a Illinois-based holding company (or something like that).

Lake House Capital Management, LLC, is a company with an annual revenue of $120,000, and employs 2 people.

Public information, easy to find. 

I find it suspicious.

Letter to Customers

Ares-Armor-Billboard-SD.jpg

Published: 03/02/2015 02:38:06 PM

TO: ARES ARMOR CUSTOMERS FROM: DIMITRIOS KARRAS SUBJ: You Guys Rock! DATE: March 2, 2015

I am no longer the CEO of Ares Armor. I am however, still the CEO of Lycurgan,

Inc. which was previously operating under the name Ares Armor prior to selling most of

it’s assets to Lake House Capital Management.

I am still working at Ares Armor and I own 30% of the new corporation. There are

several reasons for this sale.

Firstly, Lycurgan, Inc., formerly known as Ares Armor, has been engaged in a fairly

aggressive and public legal battle against the ATF. This battle is both time consuming

for myself and very expensive for the Company. Having a CEO who is from the financial

world, running the day to day operations of the Company, allows me to focus my energies

towards this legal battle and other endeavors that I believe are important to the future,

such as the 99% Lower Receiver™.

Secondly, Lake House Capital Management has pledged a portion of their profits

to helping mine and Lycurgan’s fight against the ATF. My first priority is this battle. They

cannot be allowed to get away with their unconstitutional actions. Losing is not an option

for me.

The damages that have been done to Lycurgan, Inc. by the ATF are extensive

and are now into the millions of dollars. We have been blessed by having absolutely

wonderful human beings as customers who have supported us through these trying

times. With Lake House Capital Management and Bryce Stirlen as a backer, we will be

able to continue to improve our business operations while at the same time be positioned

for a very long and expensive battle with the ATF.

I cannot express my gratitude enough to our customers. I would not have been

able to get this far against such a powerful foe without you. I do not take your contributions

lightly. I owe it to all of you to put every amount of energy and effort that I can

muster into ensuring that justice prevails.

This is not just my fight. It is all of ours. There is nothing that I will not do or sacrifice

to ensure they are punished for their actions. They have gotten away with their

crimes for far too long.

I cannot thank you enough for everything you have done. I will not fail you. I will

not give up.

On the topic of “other endeavors”… For those of you who don’t know yet: I recently

walked into an ATF office in Indiana with a neon sign stating that I had what they

considered to be an illegal firearm for sale. I offered to sell a hundred 99% lowers™

straight to the ATF Agent that was questioning me. I walked out without being arrested

or having a scratch on me. I will be following up with a full explanation on how 99% lower

receivers™ are legal under the GCA and exactly why the ATF didn’t have the guts to

arrest me.

Sincerely,

Dimitrios Karras