• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bought this today

Microgunner

Outfkcingstanding!

We have two of those.  First one was purchsed when they were out of production and most were being sold for $650-800.  Walked into the LGS and they just put one out for $400.

The girl laid claim on that one.  Told her "You can have that when I find another one."

Then Ruger announced the 8-shot SP101 in .22LR.  Walked into the same LGS and they had a 6-shot for $300. SCORE!

You are going to LOVE that little six-shooter!

Great pistol, you're gonna have some fun with that one.  I just don't like Ruger because of Bill Ruger supporting the gun ban.  I believe it was Benjamin Franklin who said Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Great pistol, you're gonna have some fun with that one.  I just don't like Ruger because of Bill Ruger supporting the gun ban.  I believe it was Benjamin Franklin who said Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Bill's dead, no family members even associated with the day-to-day decisions anymore.

As soon as the family had no more say they sold Mini14s with 20-round magazines (previously LE-only) and really started putting out what people had been requesting.

Bill's dead, no family members even associated with the day-to-day decisions anymore.

As soon as the family had no more say they sold Mini14s with 20-round magazines (previously LE-only) and really started putting out what people had been requesting.

Good point, I honestly haven't really been keeping up with Ruger for a long time. 

Regardless of my op, Ruger DOES make awesome firearms.  I'm actually building off a Matrix Aero SR-762 upper and lower right now, which is essentially a DI Ruger SR-762 set.

• 3 weeks later...