• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Old timer experienced with GENUINE AR 10 rifles, AI Portuguese and Sudanes joining up

Lazerus2000

Should the Canuck Gunsmiter stay?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

You're 110 percent right loquatious2000, you are not the first newcomer our Gorilla has disliked right out of the gate. You probably won't be his last. He may be a baboon as you like to call him...but he's our baboon. Perhaps you are just too advanced, likely too intelligent....I could give a rats ass what you want to call it, but you are not going to fit in here. Your long-winded, very well written posts mean squat to me. Your admiration of internet trolls is laughable. Go or stay...it really doesn't matter, but if I were you I would just be that self proclaimed obnoxious gas in the breeze and float away.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're 110 percent right loquatious2000, you are not the first newcomer our Gorilla has disliked right out of the gate. You probably won't be his last. He may be a baboon as you like to call him...but he's our baboon. Perhaps you are just too advanced, likely too intelligent....I could give a rats ass what you want to call it, but you are not going to fit in here. Your long-winded, very well written posts mean squat to me. Your admiration of internet trolls is laughable. Go or stay...it really doesn't matter, but if I were you I would just be that self proclaimed obnoxious gas in the breeze and float away.

Agreed 100%

Laz you're telling us that you're tax collecting team has the same equivalency of a Man and his team that fought for the freedom of the Free World against terrorists ....You are a douche bag... Wash

And fuk yes!!!!!

I was going to say that if he did own 100 Glocks...that is 99 more than is  needed.  :banana:   But enough of me trying to start a brand vs brand debate...there will be time for that later.   

On to the situation at hand.  

This forum does a good job of policing fakes, phonies, frauds, crazies and posers. This is why you don't see the same BS going on here that you do on other forums.  If you look through this forum, you will see that there is a lot of technical info exchanged in addition to the fun we have in the general area up here.  Although we appreciate a good warrior resume and other general badassery, it is not required and basically the standing members here are just dudes being dudes trying not to come across as a-holes and knowitalls.....but doing our damnest to share what we know given our life experience and background.    We try to respectfully disagree and get on with people (both new and old) that don't throw their credentialed nuts on that table and demand people respect or worship their knowledge.   

You came onto this board in a "very in your face" manner.  This is a red flag that you may be the type of member that either stirs trouble, provides misinformation, or typically doesn't try or want to get to know the team you are trying to join.  You should have read a couple of threads to learn the dynamic here before deciding to join.  You have managed to rub a couple of us wrong with your comments and now you find yourself arguing with respected guys.   

The guy you insist on calling names devotes a lot of time to this forum.  He, Matt, and a handful of others police this place pretty dang well.    Guys like me who stay on the road and only post and read up when a break in the job, family, and other demands of life presents itself appreciate this place staying normal (very relative).  I like being able to leave for a month, return, and not have a bunch of mall ninjas invading the forum and posting dog crap about how badass they are or how they shoot 1000 yards all day long with crappy ammo and an out of the box rifle.  .   This is a welcoming bunch, you don't see it because you may have expected love and adoration for your experience and didn't get it.   

As to your experience, you may or may not know your crap.  I venture to say you may know more than me and several others on this forum about the gunsmithing and maybe even the 308ar, but at this point nobody cares.

You may get banned, but it will be doing you a favor in the long run.   Good luck and use this as a learning experience.  

I was going to say that if he did own 100 Glocks...that is 99 more than is needed. :banana: But enough of me trying to start a brand vs brand debate...there will be time for that later.

On to the situation at hand.

This forum does a good job of policing fakes, phonies, frauds, crazies and posers. This is why you don't see the same BS going on here that you do on other forums. If you look through this forum, you will see that there is a lot of technical info exchanged in addition to the fun we have in the general area up here. Although we appreciate a good warrior resume and other general badassery, it is not required and basically the standing members here are just dudes being dudes trying not to come across as a-holes and knowitalls.....but doing our damnest to share what we know given our life experience and background. We try to respectfully disagree and get on with people (both new and old) that don't throw their credentialed nuts on that table and demand people respect or worship their knowledge.

You came onto this board in a "very in your face" manner. This is a red flag that you may be the type of member that either stirs trouble, provides misinformation, or typically doesn't try or want to get to know the team you are trying to join. You should have read a couple of threads to learn the dynamic here before deciding to join. You have managed to rub a couple of us wrong with your comments and now you find yourself arguing with respected guys.

The guy you insist on calling names devotes a lot of time to this forum. He, Matt, and a handful of others police this place pretty dang well. Guys like me who stay on the road and only post and read up when a break in the job, family, and other demands of life presents itself appreciate this place staying normal (very relative). I like being able to leave for a month, return, and not have a bunch of mall ninjas invading the forum and posting dog crap about how badass they are or how they shoot 1000 yards all day long with crappy ammo and an out of the box rifle. . This is a welcoming bunch, you don't see it because you may have expected love and adoration for your experience and didn't get it.

As to your experience, you may or may not know your crap. I venture to say you may know more than me and several others on this forum about the gunsmithing and maybe even the 308ar, but at this point nobody cares.

You may get banned, but it will be doing you a favor in the long run. Good luck and use this as a learning experience.

Whole heartedly agree and well said stain!!

Like I said before, Most people wouldn't walk into a public place, into a new group of people running their lips and expect a good out come. so why do it on the interweb?? That's why I like this place it's not your general forum. I left all the forums (not just guns) I used to go on because I got tired of the drama ALL THE TIME, here it's pretty much drama free until times like this.........but the garbage generally gets taken out and it's back to normal again.

Oh, I'm here, Mouth Of The Great White North.  I'll tell you this, and admit it - I fucked up.  

So you "Fucked up"....  and made up something about me THAT WAS UNTRUE ....

just to win a stupid argument on the internet just to protect your pissing rights as the dominant BABOON ?

now that is definitely NOT how I define personal integrity.

What I did was admit that I made a mistake - I was all confused by the amount of bull$hit you post.  That was the manly thing to do.  That IS personal integrity...  I don't think you know much about that, so I forgive you for not even recognizing what it was. 

if you want to earn my respect on this site, ...

Make no mistake - i don't give one single $hit about "earning your respect."  Zero fuks given.  I don't need your "respect," for anything.

if you think you can intimidate me with pictures of heavily armed faceless soldiers, you don't know what TRUELY scary people look like. 

Not trying to intimidate you at all - but I think it did, anyway.  Those guys - my brothers - are "faceless" in that pic for the very reason that a couple of them are still in, serving right now, and the others don't need their face plastered on the internet for any reason.  My Interpreter REALLY doesn't need his picture posted.  Believe me when I say this - I most certainly do know what TRULY scary people look like.  You don't have it, either.

P S: I don' t have the urge to cyber stalk you like you are   doing with me,

so I won't take you up on your kind offer to go over to the .45 Govt section and read up.

But judging from what you posted  here, does owning a few Kimbers really  qualify you as a Govt Model expert??  

Not stalking you in the least - researching you, and finding a goldmine of bull$hit everywhere, though.  Just so you know, that is YOUR doing, and nobody can be blamed for that except YOU.  Good job, by the way.

I also never even claimed to be a qualified "Govt model expert," as you state it.  Never said anything like that, but I won't get my pnties all in a bunch over it, like you did.  I think all I did was answer your statement, that you narrow-mindedly blasted off about:

I can understand it that you might not know the difference between a Glock and a 1911 type pistol so I am including a few pictures to aid you.

I can assure you that I most certainly DO know the difference between a Glock and a 1911 - and it wasn't because of a re-posted, long-winded bunch of schit from you.  <thumbsup>

Go back through this thread, and look at who resorts to the name-calling.  Brace yourself for the outcome.

You pick up that Costco bucket of Vagisil yet?...

Hey, hey!  Whoa!  Dammit, I'm trying to build a 308AR here!  Knock off the bullpoopy!

Could we PLEASE shut this crap off and get back to building those beautiful rifles I see on this forum?

I'm no expert...that's why I'm here.  I've learned a ton, expect to learn more, hope to show you guys my rifle in the next couple of months.  Not sure why the hell I wasted my time with this, but it was amusing....for a short time.

Now back to learning more about the .308AR.......Please!

Edited by slugger43

Hey, hey! Whoa! Dammit, I'm trying to build a 308AR here! Knock off the bullpoopy!

Could we PLEASE shut this crap off and get back to building those beautiful rifles I see on this forum?

I'm no expert...that's why I'm here. I've learned a ton, expect to learn more, hope to show you guys my rifle in the next couple of months. Not sure why the hell I wasted my time with this, but it was amusing....for a short time.

Now back to learning more about the .308AR.......Please!

You're exactly correct, this has run its course.