• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Old timer experienced with GENUINE AR 10 rifles, AI Portuguese and Sudanes joining up

Lazerus2000

Should the Canuck Gunsmiter stay?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt

you sir are rude and crude .... and ever so out if date.

Sorry, this is as far as I made it into your post before I realized how complete an ignoramus you are. First of all, my comments were an inside joke with senior members of the forum, and while I owe you nothing in the way of explanation, you can consider that it will be the one courtesy you ever get from me.

Now to address the rest of your bullshit: You sir should know that I am a man from another time, always have been, always will be. Everything I believe in is outdated to mainstream modern society and I have long come to terms with the fact that none of it will ever be politically expedient to anyone that doesn't share a similar moral compass. I don't buy into what mainstream society wants to make the new normal in any way shape or form, but if you feel compelled to join societal lemmings in their self destructive nature, by all means be my guest.

Lastly, read the forum rules and you will realize that disrespecting a forum Mod is grounds for silent dismissal. You just fucked with an Admin, so I'm opening the floor to an open discussion of who thinks you belong here and who doesn't. If you get the vote to stay, you stay. If not, you get the boot.

Admin or not, inside joke or not,

YOU turned my introductory thread to the topic of ANAL LUBE. In the culture of a kindergarden class, which your web site seems to resemble,

All I can say is YOU STARTED IT.

And if you are a man if real integrity, you will admit that rather than blame me fir following your lead.

And you insulted Canada and Canaduans by snide implicationIication. Us Canucks have a well earned reputation for politeness. But din't confuse politeness with wimpy. Insult me all you want, but don't insult my country, and I will stop reminding you if the many things wrong with your country.

Strange but somewhere in your US constitution, isn't the right of free speech mentioned. And what kind of a web site us so ethnocentric and up tight that it can't open itself up to new perspectives from a foreign outsider. And what kind if a website administrator allows or even encourages threads to degenerate into personal attacks

just because the attacking us being done by his old pals.

HMMMmmm?

Edited by Lazerus2000

Common misconception. Freedom of speech protects the citizen from persicution (?)from the gov. Not other citizens. If we wish to expel you for being a deuchecanoe that right is also protected.lots of ribbing is done around here, especially to those that build themselves up so high. The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Oh and i think you should stay bc i like when people finally come around and are humbled on their experience after finally realizing that this forum is here to help each other out and give advice. Those who ask questions and better their knowledge tend to go far here. Those that spout off on the past off the bat to guys who have worked on, built, had their hands on the development of these rifles on the market today, tend to get chopped at the knees.

Laz    isnt your quote an oxymoron in the first place?   <laughs> and can you really confirm this?  :) Wash

"As a confirmed hetrosexual CANADIAN male, I myst sadly admit that Ihave no personal knowledge regarding ANAL LUBE. But, as patriotic Canadian, I DO have some knowledge regarding MAPLE SYRUP."

"Harrassing ANAL LUBE users is now legally considered a hate crime."

im sure those that harassed you will apologize ...as for me I .. well...what you do in private is okay by me !

Edited by washguy

you can trace the beginning of your end to your initial "ugly American" comment. check the time stamps. your self righteous crap kinda goes out the window there. up till that moment, you just had some minor hazing by a very knowledgeable senior guy who has solved more than his share of rifle issues, despite his blunt approach. there is a steady influx of members here. some fit right in. some take a beating gracefully, regroup, and become part of the family (Cali ed lol) quite a few are too busy showing off to make it, and it's their loss, not ours. this isn't other forums. it's a unique place and were going to keep it just the way it is.

Admin or not, inside joke or not,

YOU turned my introductory thread to the topic of ANAL LUBE. In the culture of a kindergarden class, which your web site seems to resemble,

All I can say is YOU STARTED IT.

And if you are a man if real integrity, you will admit that rather than blame me fir following your lead.

And you insulted Canada and Canaduans by snide implicationIication. Us Canucks have a well earned reputation for politeness. But din't confuse politeness with wimpy. Insult me all you want, but don't insult my country, and I will stop reminding you if the many things wrong with your country.

Strange but somewhere in your US constitution, isn't the right of free speech mentioned. And what kind of a web site us so ethnocentric and up tight that it can't open itself up to new perspectives from a foreign outsider. And what kind if a website administrator allows or even encourages threads to degenerate into personal attacks

just because the attacking us being done by his old pals.

HMMMmmm?

Trust me, this thread will pass into oblivion soon enough. Right now it serves the purpose of determining whether or not the forum at large thinks you belong here, but the drama thus far associated with you will disappear, I'll see to that personally.

Hey, you're NOT the only foreign bastard around these parts.

Strange but somewhere in your US constitution, isn't the right of free speech mentioned. And what kind of a web site us so ethnocentric and up tight that it can't open itself up to new perspectives from a foreign outsider. And what kind if a website administrator allows or even encourages threads to degenerate into personal attacks just because the attacking us being done by his old pals.

Websites & forums are privately owned entities and as such, they are subject to the rules and regulations set down by the admins. The 1st amendment may or may not apply, depending on who's running it.

P.S.

keep-calm-stop-being-a-drama-queen.png

Edited by shibiwan

Common misconception. Freedom of speech protects the citizen from persicution (?)from the gov. Not other citizens.

we've so forgotten that, the same is true of all the rest of the constitution. its a document limiting the federal government, was never meant to limit citizens

My evaluation:

-Scant technical information contribution (despite the broadcasting of technical credentials at every opportunity). Of little technical value.

-Lots of useless noise/drama.

-Didn't heed polite warning (so here's a more blunt one: Read more and post less).

I have little use for someone who lowers the SNR of the technical information on this site. We are better without you Lazerus.