• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Old timer experienced with GENUINE AR 10 rifles, AI Portuguese and Sudanes joining up

Lazerus2000

Should the Canuck Gunsmiter stay?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...here's my two cents for what it's worth...I agree that there was what I perceived to be a conversation that should have occurred in PM rather than the boards. Admittedly, I am rather new to the forum so the rules of etiquette are still being learned for what is or is not appropriate.

I will say however that I showed considerable restraint upon reading the "ugly American" comment and did not reply. I am a very proud American patriot & did take offense to your comment. I wouldn't have volunteered to serve my country for as many years as I did if I did not love it so much.

Secondarily, my stepfather was Canadian and I respected him greatly, in addition to some of the Canadian forces I got to work with as well: good people. So I want you to understand that I am not at all anti Canadian.

Long story short (don't bust my balls about this response not being short <lmao> ) I don't think you need to be banished however there might need to be a reset with a bit of contrition involved.

... I myst sadly admit that Ihave no personal knowledge regarding ANAL LUBE.

That's BS - it's the very reason you can get that stick in and out of your arse so easily.  You DO have  stick in your arse, you know this, right?

And if you are a man if real integrity...

Truly ASTONISHING that you even decided to go there...

you can trace the beginning of your end to your initial "ugly American" comment.

Yep. 

I'm torn....

There is only one way to decide this...

Laz, do you own a Glock, KAC, or stock in the company BioFilm?

According to his bravado, he has owned over 100 Glocks...  I can dig up that post if necessary.

I will say however that I showed considerable restraint upon reading the "ugly American" comment and did not reply. I am a very proud American patriot & did take offense to your comment. I wouldn't have volunteered to serve my country for as many years as I did if I did not love it so much.

Secondarily, my stepfather was Canadian and I respected him greatly, in addition to some of the Canadian forces I got to work with as well: good people. So I want you to understand that I am not at all anti Canadian.

Same here - my sister-unit was 3 PPCLI.  Phenomenal, badmotherfuckers.  :happydrunks:

Edited by 98Z5V

Now to address the rest of your bullpoopy: You sir should know that I am a man from another time, always have been, always will be. Everything I believe in is outdated to mainstream modern society and I have long come to terms with the fact that none of it will ever be politically expedient to anyone that doesn't share a similar moral compass. I don't buy into what mainstream society wants to make the new normal in any way shape or form, but if you feel compelled to join societal lemmings in their self destructive nature, by all means be my guest.

Me also.  I am what I am.  A man from a different time.  Been on the forum a while, am OK with the ribbing, bitching, disagreement, etc. The help and knowledge is enhanced by all the rowdiness, methinks.  The personal insults, more than your posturing, in my opinion, make your presence way less than useful.  

Laz, me boy, as stated by others, our Constitution was designed to protect us from disaster, not from dissent, not from insult, not from vigorous difference of opinion.  Grow a pair or go away.

Edited by slugger43

Matt

you sir are rude and crude .... and ever so out if date.

Where gave you been, you poor dear man. It is time to crawl out from under your rock ( or out of your closet) and embrace the new reality.

In this modern new world ANAL LUBE users have rights too.

ANAL LUBE users have political power now ... they can march openly by the thousands down the streets of most major cities, blowing kisses at the crowds thronging the side walks.

Gay marriage is now legal in many of the more enlightened states.

Harrassing ANAL LUBE users is now legally considered a hate crime.

ANAL LUBE users are a huge silent minority in the US ... or maybe not so silent no more?

Why even your armed forces now issue "Field Expedient" ANAL LUBE to the troops ...

but they call it CLP. Adds new meaning to " clean ...lube ... PENETRATE).

AND

it is a well known fact that many Congessmen and Senators ( and possibly White House dwellers are ANAL LUBE users. In fact ANAL LUBE has assisted in many of the political decisions and compromises your enlightened govt has thryst upon you lately.

And since you brought up the subject of ANAL LUBE, how do we know if you are or not an expert on the subject?? Would you care to state here for the record your experience and expertise on the subject you brought up??

As a confirmed hetrosexual CANADIAN male, I myst sadly admit that Ihave no personal knowledge regarding ANAL LUBE. But, as patriotic Canadian, I DO have some knowledge regarding MAPLE SYRUP.

GOOGLE maple syrup and medicine, and you will find confirmation that maple syrup has near miraculous healing powers. So my suggestion is that the next time you and your friends find your selves in a sticky dick tactical situation, you use some of that CANADIAN maple syrup as your ANAL LUBE. Who knows ... it might just cure your long suffering chronic hemmorhoids. And for sure it will add flavor to your lollipops.

Feel free to report back here on your experiments ... after all it seems this is the appropriate designated thread to discuss ANAL LUBE.

(;{)

So you take it dry??? You do sound like a homophobe, you call us out on hateing canadia but listen to you rip apart America on a forum 98.8% full of Americans you gotta be a special type of stupid?!? You act like maple syrup can only be made up there I'll have you know my cousin puts up about 2 gallons of home made maple syrup each year IN WISCONSIN!!!!

You might as well leave dude your know it all I'm better than you bullsh!t attitude has no room here, go hunker down with your prepper buddies and get ready for the zombies

Oh and riddle me this as fuk'n fat as you are is it hard patting your self on the back so much?? Do you have a special device?

I'v not posted on this thread, befor.

I'v waited, hoping for some pics of those early AR's.  some tech help, anything usefull.

Some people like to "stir the pot", or use a stick to stir the anthill.

I'v been a professional gunsmith for almost 50 years, and I freeley admit to learning a lot from this site.

You, sir, have left nothing usefull, and are full of verbage.

Please leave quietly, on your own, and leave us in relative peace.

Respectfully

Terry

? Is Larry a work smith...

http://www.m14forum.com/gunsmithing/97586-do-yourself-m14-gunsmithing.html

I waited before I broke out the stick to poke the beehive ! I think you would be a good addition to this site but please dont give us the "Dozen and Dozens of..." Speech !

If you have taught gunsmithing classes ,give examples. Pictures help !

But first drop the attitude and people will start to get along with you.

Just Sayin'

Hey Larry could you post a picture of your M14 18.5" shorty.

Sure Mike,

always ready to discuss the M14 rifles, especially the shorties.  As I previously mentioned I have personally owned well over 100 of these, starting with the ORIGINAL GENUINE GI M14 rifles, surplused into Canada from Israel.  I        have probably shoved another 100 or so into the Bavlar bench grinder to make up 18.5" shorty M14s for other customers.

Here is one of the latest builds;

20140617_131100_zps3cddd360.jpg

Notice the AR 10 like characteristics to the alloy Blackfeather stock.  The AR 10 was always my first love, and was also the inspiration for the Blackfeather

Notice also the full length ultra light monolithic railed hand guard on the 14.  I am hoping to piggy back our CNC files to port that design over to the AR 10 PLATFORM as a free floater.  

20140617_123920_zpsd542d0dd.jpg

and here is a pic of one of my 14 shorty builds with a side folding stock..

Shorties007.jpg

If you are interested in the M14 platform, I have posted some M14 information on DIY gunsmiting for beginners.  I always encourage new M14 owners to learn as much about the 14 as they can.  Knowledge is power.  and i have shared my experience by putting on M14 informational seminars from time to time here on scenic Vancouver Island.  if you are ever up this way stop by, and I will take you out for a range session, where you can compare a modernised M14 type rifle side by side with an AR 10 type.  it is clear that the AR 10 is and always was a superior design ... too bad the military trials were so biased against the Stoner design.

AR10andM14inGrass.jpg

i ACTUALLY NO LONGER HAVE ANY M14 TYPE RIFLES IN MY PERSONAL POSSESSION.  

Since i retired five years ago, I live in a motorhome, currently parked at a lake with trout fishing 50 yds away.  Storage was a problem so I cut down tremendously.  My last trip to Winter in Arizona, i went down with ZERO firearms ... can you/ imagine that?A 

A recent attempt to add a side folder to an alloy M14 stock.  It was voted "TOO FUGLY TOO LIVE" ... but it actually did work.

BFSFEXT2.jpg

Here is a picture of one of the very first M14 rifles I chopped into a shorty.  This was one of the very few guns i have kept for more than a few months.  i had that one for ten years ... buried in the back yard of my brother' remote acreage when the laws changed, along with my FA GENUINE AR 10.  But all that is long behind me ... i don' have any of the interesting stuff left.  HONEST!

Short-M-14s.jpg

Notice that is a GENUINE GI surplus M14.  those were still NON rtestricted in Canada when i started doing them.  However, when the canadian laws changed, i made many a midnight visit to genuine M14 owners, and ported over all their GI parts on to FORGED Chinese receivers.  This was technicality that allowed many GENUINE M14 owners to get back out with a NON-restricted M14 GI/Chinese hybrid.

The GENUINE M14 rifles have pretty well dried up here.  Last one I saw i bought for $ 400, complete.  the seller had been in a domestic dispute, where the cops found an UN-pinned 20 rd M14 magazine in his house.  he was given the choice of facing charges, or selling ALL his guns within one week.  I stripped down that GENUINE M14 in/ a matter of an hour or so, and had all those GI 14 parts sold on the internet by nightfall.  That GENUINE M14 receiver ended up in the hands of a buddy of mine, a Canadian licensed full auto collector, and he fought the good fight trying to get that receiver legally registered.  Unfortunately he lost ...because the receiver had been TOTALLY stripped, the FA hole was open and empty., With the removal of the go fast parts, that had previously been welded together to prevent any hanky panky, the receiver was now classified as a PROHIBITED DEVICE.

Back in the day, when I was a professional gunsmith, I never really was a rifle guy.  i worked mostly on 1911 Govt type pistols for the IPSC crowd.

Here is a pic of a pile of parts i made into a competitive IPSC pistol wayyyy back in/ the 1980s.

20131020_082843_zpsf97a48ed.jpg

I shot that micro sized but major fun little beast for two years in IPSC ... never win nuthin, but had a lot of fun tryin.

Hope this qualifies as the PROOF OF LIFE photos you wanted.

(;{)

Edited by Lazerus2000

? Is Larry a work smith...

http://www.m14forum.com/gunsmithing/97586-do-yourself-m14-gunsmithing.html

I waited before I broke out the stick to poke the beehive ! I think you would be a good addition to this site but please dont give us the "Dozen and Dozens of..." Speech !

If you have taught gunsmithing classes ,give examples. Pictures help !

But first drop the attitude and people will start to get along with you.

Just Sayin'

Thanks for the advice ... good advice at that.  I would post a link to my M14  DIY GUMSMITIN documents ... and a link to that horrible Utube video of one of my M14 seminars, but i have been ridiculed enough here alread.  just googel M14 and Lazerus200 and you shoukld find plenty of stuff.

According to his bravado, he has owned over 100 Glocks...  I can dig up that post if necessary.

PUT YUR MONEY WHERE YUR MOUTH IS!!

DIG UP THAT POST OR SHUT IT!

i have posted on a lot of different gun sites, but I have NEVER said that I owned over 100 Glocks.

What I HAVE said, is that I have personall owned OVER 100 1911 Govt model type pistols, many of which I built from piles/ of parts..

I can understand it that you might not know the difference between a Glock and a 1911 type pistol so I am including a few pictures to aid you.

after all, when it comes to pistols  a glock is just a Glock is Just a GLOCK ... except when it isn't?  I have only owned a few dozen of the Glocks , no where near the 100 you say you can prove?????  Most of these Glocks were set up in multiple calibers, on G22 or G23 original guns, with 9mm conversion barrels and mags, .357 SIG conversion barrels, and an Advantage Arms .22 LR conversion kit.  this is possibly the best ONE PISTOL arrangement any one could put together.  Add in the/ CARBINE cONVERSION AND YOU HAVE A PRETTY COMPREHENSIVE LITTLE PACKAGE THAT FITS INTO YOUR Back pack for ....whatever???

Zombis any one??

KPOSG35011.jpg

Glocks017.jpg

Glocks009.jpg

1911 pattern pistols:

A Detonics slide on a Randal SS frame, built some ttime in the 1980s.

20131020_082843_zpsf97a48ed.jpg

My last 1911 pattern pistol ... a $ 399 Norinco Commander model I added a few bits to.  NOTE the BULL barrel.  YES, it is true, bigger IS better, especially FATTER.

NORCCommanderCustomwithBULLbarrel_zps9aa

So, Mr Alpha Dominant Baboon, who gets off at throwing feces at  newcomers who dare to intrude into his territory, you have CATEGORICALLY STATED that you can bring a post where I claim to have owned 100 glocks.

So right here, right/ now, bring it ... or admit that YOU are the bullshitter here.

I didn' think so, 

BECAUSE NO SUCH POSTING EVER EXISTERD.  YOU MADE IT UP.

CALL and raise you!

(;{)

And remember, Mr Top Baboon, when you start slingin the poop, the smell sticks to YOU!!

Larry that is what I am talking about. That is a better start !

Are you affiliated with M14.Ca ??

It is true that  I sometime do consulting work for M14.CA, for which I am paid a mere pittance ... but I do get to play with all their fancy new prototypes, and see them  actually become a reality, be produced, and get marketed.. That is reward enough for retired guy like me ... I certainly don't do it for the $$$.

Any post  I make on the internet reflects only my personal opinions and in no way reflects the offical POV of M14.CA as a business entity. I am definitely NOT a shill for M14.CA, and my internet presence is more of a pain in the butt for them than an asset.  For example, to any one who asks, I freely admit that the AR 10 (ORIGINAL) provided much of the inspiratation for the Blackfeather M14 stock.  AND that most AR type  rifles will be better ergonomically, and usually more accurate out of the box than most M14 type rifles.

BUT the big thing the M14 type rifles have going for them here in Canada, is that SEMI ASUTO ONLY 14s are NOT restricted, with no paperwork on them.  And ANY AR 15 type rifle, or variation thereof, is a RESTRICTED weapon up here.

I am still patiently waiting for the big baboon to post proof of his bold fabrication that I said ANYWHERE at any time  that 

" I have had  a 100 Glocks"

We will be waiting a lonnnng time for that, because it just don't exist.

I am eagerly awaiting the results of the poll which will determine my fate here on your site ...

but if integrity and fairness have anything to do with this, rather than mere pissoff,

I  think we should wait for a reply about that glock fabrication made up by the big baboon.

HMmmmmmm?

I am still patiently waiting for the big baboon to post proof of his bold fabrication that I said ANYWHERE at any time that

" I have had a 100 Glocks"

We will be waiting a lonnnng time for that, because it just don't exist.

I am eagerly awaiting the results of the poll which will determine my fate here on your site ...

but if integrity and fairness have anything to do with this, rather than mere pissoff,

I think we should wait for a reply about that glock fabrication made up by the big baboon.

HMmmmmmm?

That "baboon" does have a day job, it's comeing just hold your breath alittle longer...... Go make yourself a sandwich or somthing.