• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Check this out

wetncold

I don't have any "military grade weapons."  I don't know anybody that has "military grade weapons."  <dontknow>

Hey, U.N.!  :thefinger:

The pricks at the UN will create a definition of "military grade weapons" that looks a lot like whatever the hell you have in your gun safe.  I assume that it would be bad for one's health to show up at your house with a blue helmet on.  Me too.  So,   :fawkdance:  :fawkdance:  :fawkdance: to the UN

The pricks at the UN will create a definition of "military grade weapons" that looks a lot like whatever the hell you have in your gun safe.  I assume that it would be bad for one's health to show up at your house with a blue helmet on.  Me too.  So,   :fawkdance:  :fawkdance:  :fawkdance: to the UN

If there are ANY foreign forces on OUR soil trying to enforce "laws," the $hit will truly hit the fucking fan.  That's why they want all these "Codify" bull$hit laws done first - they do not want to confront the American Citizen, unless that American Citizen is already disarmed.  They want no piece of that.

And it'll never happen... 

Back when George W had John Bolton representing us at the U.N., we told the U.N. to get flocked with their "small arms treaty".  Obummer sends a complete moron to the U.N., and supports that treaty.  

This document is way the hell worse than what I understood about that treaty.  Traitorous bastards!  Apparently this crowd thinks the U.N. can somehow override our second amendment.  

If there are ANY foreign forces on OUR soil trying to enforce "laws," the $hit will truly hit the fucking fan.  That's why they want all these "Codify" bull$hit laws done first - they do not want to confront the American Citizen, unless that American Citizen is already disarmed.  They want no piece of that.

And it'll never happen... 

I will not be disarmed by anyone foreign OR domestic.  The contents of my weapons safe are not of huge value, but  I will try very hard to make mine the most "expensive" arms anyone ever confiscated.   :auto:

Number one reason for  the United States of America to get out of the U.N.  OUT!..... Hey U.S. haters, so called Peacekeepers, Etc.,Etc. "Take your toys and your ideas of World Order Social Equality B.S. ..climate change BS and your sorry asses OUT -> -> -> and across the Atlantic, and Pacific Oceans"... Leave us be!....Adios!!!

Turn the UN buildings and property in New York into a National Museum Named "Our Foolish  Mistaken Notions of the 20th Century"

^ This.  Citizens and news were asking "why didnt they bring in the Guard to crush the riots?"

They don't want to conduct an obvious and overt violation of Posse Committatus yet, but we actually already saw it unfold in Boston with the Marathon Bombing.  I understand the activities right after the bombing up until the brothers were caught was a massive scale non-stop violation of 4th. Amendment rights.  Again, I was not there.  This is just what I heard.

The UN is going to chip away at the stone little by little.  We have to head them off and this will be an ongoing work in progress until we get Congress to do away with the Useless Nations, or our national involvement with it.  It has always cost us a fortune to let that miserable, corrupt, and worthless organization exist here.  Sad but that is the truth of the matter.