• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

D.WilsonMfg .308AR complete bolt carriers

98Z5V

If someone can point me in the direction of setting one up, I'd be more than happy to.

Otherwise I can set up a discount code for forum members that's good for a given period of time on my website.

Welp, looks like I'm gonna have to start breaking into my piggy bank <lmao>

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone can point me in the direction of setting one up, I'd be more than happy to.

Otherwise I can set up a discount code for forum members that's good for a given period of time on my website.

Just giving this thread a bump since I could use a couple more 308 BCGs and that URX wrench I saw on the website.

Any progress on a group buy or discount code?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Necro post here, but will the flutes clear a forward assist Aero M5 upper?

Im not 100% sure what you mean by that. The bcg will work in any DPMS compatible upper, but since it doesn't have FA cuts, the FA will lose functionality. (Though if it doesn't chamber in the first place, it's generally not a good idea to force it in there)

9 hours ago, Trumpet said:

Necro post here, but will the flutes clear a forward assist Aero M5 upper?

Yes, the flutes clear in a forward-assist Aero Precision 308 upper receiver.  :thumbup:

The forward assist will still catch the shoulder on this BCG, and seat the bolt on an almost-closed situation.

Edited by 98Z5V

1 hour ago, survivalshop said:

I need a BCG for an AR 15 , will the code work for the baby AR ?:laffs:

Tried it, code is out of date:( All his site shows in stock for AR 15 is Ti coated BCG's right now. Just sent in a note asking if any of the others would be in stock soon. Lots of the light weight BCG's in stock and the price is VERY good compared to others in the market place, just not sure I want a LW in my 300BO build. I do have an SLR adjustable block on the way so maybe the LW would work fine?????

7 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Tried it, code is out of date:( All his site shows in stock for AR 15 is Ti coated BCG's right now. Just sent in a note asking if any of the others would be in stock soon. Lots of the light weight BCG's in stock and the price is VERY good compared to others in the market place, just not sure I want a LW in my 300BO build. I do have an SLR adjustable block on the way so maybe the LW would work fine?????

That code is a year old I see .

I have a std M16 BCG in my 300 BLK with 16 " BBL. & carbine gas system, works fine . I may try the TI coated one , if I can get 10% off .:thumbup: 

I really want a complete NIB coated BCG , but a TI  w/Nitrated Bolt would work , the Nitrated stuff has impressed me so far .   

• 3 weeks later...

There was a delay in shipping; waiting on the carrier gas keys to get back from Black Nitride finishing.  Once those are back, everything gets final assembly and shipped.

Just so the word is out - that's what happened, if you ordered and haven't received yet.