• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Constitutional Right to Hunt in Texas

NTXshooter

I voted yes as well and will be heading to the lease on Friday for Saturday's opening. Unfortunately most of the deer in the area of the lease are Mule Deer rather than Whitetails so there may be no shooting but it will be great to be out and getting some exercise (and since I turn 68 next week I need it).

It doesn't change anything.  It tries to make sure nothing does change in the future with the influx of hippies.

Comments by Supporters.   Supporters of the amendment feel that animal rights groups and anti hunting activists may try to impose stricter limits on hunting and fishing in this state, and supporters therefore seek constitutional protection for those activities as a preventive measure to preserve the opportunity to hunt and fish for future generations.

It doesn't change anything.  It tries to make sure nothing does change in the future with the influx of hippies.

Comments by Supporters.   Supporters of the amendment feel that animal rights groups and anti hunting activists may try to impose stricter limits on hunting and fishing in this state, and supporters therefore seek constitutional protection for those activities as a preventive measure to preserve the opportunity to hunt and fish for future generations.

God bless texas

I voted yes as well and will be heading to the lease on Friday for Saturday's opening. Unfortunately most of the deer in the area of the lease are Mule Deer rather than Whitetails so there may be no shooting but it will be great to be out and getting some exercise (and since I turn 68 next week I need it).

What is wrong with mule deer , they are bigger and unless they are eating sagebrush they taste better than W,t's IMO? curious<<<<<<<<<<

Mule deer season in Texas is different than Whitetail season in Texas

This year's Mule Deer Rifle Hunt Season in Texas will be:

Panhandle-  Nov. 21 - Dec. 6, 2015    (40 counties)

Southwestern Panhandle -  Nov. 21 - 29, 2015   (14 counties)

From: http://tpwd.texas.gov/regulations/outdoor-annual/hunting/seasons/statewide/

Trans-Pecos -  Nov. 27 - Dec. 13, 2015  (19Counties)

Whitetail rifle season starts Nov. 7, 2015 in most of Texas

Edited by mrmackc

They have had that as a felony in Arizona for some years now.  People were doing some dumbass shite to save Bambi.

same here in Idaho you go to jail for ruining someones hunt or keeping them from hunting.. works for me

MR.Mackc  thanks for the clarification on the seasons I love mule deer....