• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

World War III

planeflyer21

We are in it.  The will to fight it is strong in the enemy and lacking in the spineless, cowardly leaders of "The West".  

Listening to the comparison yesterday, about how Nazi Germany marched undaunted into Paris and the world rose to fight against such an evil.  Imagine if the battle cry had been "But not all Germans are Nazis," or "You are lumping in the good Germans with the bad ones!", a cry used with mooselimbs that bring their ideological death sentence around the world.  

Every day there are more casualties in the second World War started by islamic extremists (The Great War, WWI being the first), the World War III we are now undertaking.

I would like to keep this thread simple:  posting of news where the battles are taking place, where the attacks are being made.

To start it off with today's news, November 20, 2015.

http://news.yahoo.com/gunmen-attack-luxury-hotel-mali-capital-hostages-084238110.html

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget who first referred to this as World War III, but he wrote that it began with Jimmeh's Iranian hostage takers. Or possibly the 1972 Munich Olympic Games, but either way this poop has been going on for too long. The daesh are uncivilzed barbarians, andt's time high time that we recognized them for who they really are.

Edited by Charlie

Yup, WW III has already started and most people don't even realize it!

Truer words never been spoken. If any of you are history buffs, it reminds me of the start of WW I. A bunch of unrelated events that ended up related and pushed the world down the path to a World War without most the world realizing what was happening. Deja Vu.

Edited by Sisco

Yeah, but Obama is responding with harsh rhetoric.  Putin is shaking (where are the emoticons when you really need them).

Obama tough talk  lol         the emoji are right here......3d f18 jet fighter emoticon            air              marching soldiers emoticon          land     and      submarine emoticon        sea       Wash