• Visit Sportsmans Guide

World War III

planeflyer21

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EngrBob said:

Well, I guess the good news is that North Korea will hit LA or SF first and Iran will hit NY or Washington and they might not have enough stock to get to Texas.

Hhmmm...maybe we could instigate the chubby little dictator into launching.

"Oh yeah?!  You don't have the GUTS to nuke San Francisco you big pussie!"

7 hours ago, planeflyer21 said:

Hhmmm...maybe we could instigate the chubby little dictator into launching.

"Oh yeah?!  You don't have the GUTS to nuke San Francisco you big pussie!"

Lil' Big Kim just wants to flex his muscles in his neighborhood... S. Korea and Japan and the Islands of the Pacific !

27 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

Lil' Big Kim just wants to flex his muscles in his neighborhood... S. Korea and Japan and the Islands of the Pacific !

Oh. You're saying he doesn't have enough muscle to reach San Francisco.  Probably for the better, since he's such a girly man.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2016 at 0:03 PM, MikedaddyH said:

Wtf is Joe Biden saying and doing to Israeli PM, right after another bombing of a bus in Israel !

Uncle Joe is a back-stabbing anus.  And a fool.  He said they are heading for a "one-state solution" and "that doesn't work".  Really?  Like the two state solution has been so damn successful?  He basically blames the Israeli settlements for causing the bombings of a civilian bus.  I say we take up a collection and send him a history book - and a bible.  I'm thinking he's on the wrong side of history, (and the wrong side of God) but I could be wrong....  Just my 7 cents worth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It is a bit more complex then that. That article came from a Russian sponsored news service designed to promote the interests of ....Russia. Ask the Poles if you can ever trust the Russians. Putin started his massive rearmament program during the George W. Bush years when GW "looked in his eyes" and supposedly saw a kindred soul. He has planned this all along and will continue no matter what we do or not. We are heading back to a cold war...period. And Putin bears the blame for that as well as the West. We put ourselves to deluded sleep thinking he would follow along with whatever we wanted to do. Keep manufacturing and upgrading the M-1a2 or whatever the designation is now. Put the F22 back into production, and upgrade our nuclear deterrent unless he stands down. That is the only thing he understands.