• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

It seems something that I ordered and forgotten about is always showing up at my back door.

Im still waiting on a DPMS barrel, i have a Young Manufacturing AR-15 Chrome BCG due tomorrow, Midway keeps shipping small parts I had on back order. Most recently is one of those one piece Mcfarland gas rings for an AR-15 bolt. Im still waiting on a few boxes of .308 ammo for my ammo roundup. Im sure theres stuff Im forgetting.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still waiting on a rifle length gas tube, so I can shoot this damn thing - and now I'm waiting on the BCM Gunfighter large-latch charging handle...  Timing is good for their release-vs-my build, but it's gettin' shot before that C/H shows up!    ;D

It'll be here tomorrow, but thanks a ton!  Turns out that I was getting the gas block through a local place, and they forgot to order it...  Just my luck.  Now, instead if it getting in tomorrow, it won't be until Monday or Tuesday.  This is killing my "I'll shoot it by Tuesday" plan.  At any rate, the stuff should all be here early next week, so it's getting shot before the end of the week, for sure. 

I just received a Hogue overmoulded stock for my Ruger 1022M. I bought a 17 HMR barrel for it a while back and didn't want to hog out the factory stock for the bigger 17 barrel. I found the stock on sale on Ebay stores for $51, agood deal. I just ordered a tubing stock for the LR-308 today so will be looking for that now. I badly want to order a trigger, that will probably be next.

where do I begin??  last week I received my GMM ammo, my Geissele DMR trigger, this week my Miculek 308 muzzle break (which needs to be permanently mounted, I hate this stupid AWB crap), my YHM QDS sight set w/ gas block riser adapter.

next week my complete upper should arrive as well as my lower coming back from US Anodizing., Oh and just ordered a bunch of stuff from Sinclairs today. Christmas in March at my house! ;D ;D

A couple insignificant things for cleaning.  I bought a 40" nylon coated Dewey rod for my AR, and a chamber rod and brush for same.  Nothing earth shattering, but I'm trying to build up a decent grouping of cleaning tools.  Still need squeeze bottles and other small things.  It's coming together.

I ordered some spare parts from DPMS, I've been on a preparatory kick lately, also bought some fresh items for my vehicle first-aid kits.

From DPMS I have a complete bolt, 2 firing pins, 2 cam pins and 5 firing pin retaining pins.

<munch>

I ordered some spare parts from DPMS, I've been on a preparatory kick lately, also bought some fresh items for my vehicle first-aid kits.

From DPMS I have a complete bolt, 2 firing pins, 2 cam pins and 5 firing pin retaining pins.

<munch>

For curiousity's sake, what was the per-item cost on those things?  I know I got my small parts for my stripped upper straight from DPMS, and the prices weren't too bad.  I've been thinking of picking up one of each of what you listed.

For curiousity's sake, what was the per-item cost on those things?  I know I got my small parts for my stripped upper straight from DPMS, and the prices weren't too bad.  I've been thinking of picking up one of each of what you listed.

-- ORDER DETAILS -------------------

1.  AR15 Bolt Assembly (Assembled)

Model: BT-09

Qty:  1 ($49.00 each)

Cost:  $49.00

2.  Cam Pin

Model: BT-17

Qty:  2 ($5.00 each)

Cost:  $10.00

3.  Firing Pin Retaining Pin

Model: BT-16

Qty:  5 ($0.75 each)

Cost:  $3.75

4.  Firing Pin, AR

Model: BT-14

Qty:  2 ($6.00 each)

Cost:  $12.00

Waiting on my chrome .308 BCG from JSE only $263 shipped <munch>

They were always out of stock....swung by the site other day and they had 2 in.  Just had to order it.  One of these days...I'll have the whole gun :o