• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

I've got these on the way...Nothing like a compact, side loading, folding stocked 37mm launcher for fun and games ;) ...

http://www.spikestactical.com/z/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=77_80&products_id=397

2010%20Havoc%20Open_LRG.jpg

http://www.spikestactical.com/z/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=77_115&products_id=440

Kaos%20w%20Side%20Folder_LRG.jpg

Respectfully,

Harry

• 2 months later...

I'm waiting on several items:

C Products 5 round magazine for hunting - they are waiting on components (assumed to be springs) ETA 7-10 days

David Tubb - 2 boxes of Final Finish and 2 boxes of Throat Maintenance System loaded ammo for my Stevens Mod. 200 308 and the LR-308

Midway  Sweets 7.62 Bore Cleaning Solvent

Possum Hollow Bore Guide and Solvent Port

Box of Prvi Partizan FMJ Boattail - bore burnishing ammo

Sightmark laser bore sight

Plano hard gun case

Birchwood Casey Super Black Touch-up Pen

DocLarsen

• 3 weeks later...

I'm waiting for a Delta Gold Cup 10mm thats in for a rebuild. It's getting its slide tightened, a new match ramped barrel, Eliason night sights to replace the original Colts, a new hammer, sear, trigger set; and a Bobtail mainspring housing. I'm hoping to receive an email telling me there is a set of Amboyna Burl grips with the Delta logo coming soon also. Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me...

I'm waiting for a Delta Gold Cup 10mm thats in for a rebuild. It's getting its slide tightened, a new match ramped barrel, Eliason night sights to replace the original Colts, a new hammer, sear, trigger set; and a Bobtail mainspring housing. I'm hoping to receive an email telling me there is a set of Amboyna Burl grips with the Delta logo coming soon also. Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me...

i look forward to the pictures. Ive been contemplating a 10mm 1911 for some time. Mind if I ask who's doing the work?

Sold some stuff this past week.. (ok $366 worth)..

Got a used older EoTech for $160 shipped.. (like the Bushnell Holo w.flat buttons and NV button).. looked CLEAN and is Real..

kinda talked the seller into it... once he verified with pics it was real.. I pounced and offered $150.. and he did it.. Yee-haw..

and a $7 AR front adjustment tool.. so I can adjust my front IRON  sight.. :)

Now I can FINALLY save $ for a car come spring..

Fella by the name of Don Gabor, has a shop in Clarendon PA. I've never used him before. He did a trigger job on a friends Hi-Power, and it turned out real nice. Hi-Power's are notorious for being tough to get a good pull on. I bought the gun off Gun Broker and when I shot it with my handloads it was OK.  A while later I tried some Double Tap and got some major smiley's. I showed it to Don and he said it had been ramped too much and left the head unsupported. Since it needed a new barrel anyway I figured I might as well go all the way and put a ramped barrel in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Make sure you put up the price on that LB rifle you showed us....I want one of those!!!

$3690, Scope and rings are optional. I'm tempted to rant and rave about the cost but I know I'm going to just buy it anyways, so maybe I should save my strength for running from my wife when she finds out.

You can also go with the "Ultimate Sniper" package (not monolithic but nice all the same) with custom muzzle brake for $3290.