• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

Just put a $250 deposit in the mail for another 11.12 acres in TX.. I have 10 acres surveyed in the same area (about 3 miles south)..  8)

This one is better.. has power on it and a ROAD thru the middle.. (only about 30 feet wide in the center)..  <thumbsup>

The better news is my surveyor confirmed the ROAD before I committed to purchasing it Tusday this week..  ;D  oh and its only $1250 CASH.. as I did business with same guy back in 2004. 

Albert

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.. the 10 Acres is good, but the power is 1 mile down the section line.. and the road is 1 mile over or coming in from 800 yards below.. :(

I am going to be selling the 10 acres for [glow=red,2,300]$2800[/glow] as I have $1600 in the survey I just had done, the DVD from the surveyor, of course what I paid for it back in 2004. and the GPS to the property.. the good news for the buyer would be is I have ALL the local info for drilling a well and the power company on the road. I just don't have the need for 2 properties one of which would need a VERY long driveway put in.. be good for hunting.. but I don't hunt.  :-[

Other than that.. I hope all goes well with a NEWER car (my 98 explorer is dying) and the new parcel..

Al

• 1 month later...

I have ordered a 20" Lothar Walther fluted stainless barrel (including barrel extension & headspaced bolt), 1:10 twist, .936 gas block and threaded 5/8"-24 for the last 3/4" of the barrel at the muzzle. I'm going to be mating a Bennie Cooley compensator to it. I'm also going to be buying: Magpul PRS, Tubbs Flat Wound recoil spring, Enidine AR-Restor recoil buffer, Fulton Armory Chromed BCG, ATC SR Gold Trigger, and Magpul MIAD grip. I'm up for recommendations on the mag release, bolt catch, and various other small miscellaneous lower parts, and safety lever etc.

I have ordered a 20" Lothar Walther fluted stainless barrel (including barrel extension & headspaced bolt), 1:10 twist, .936 gas block and threaded 5/8"-24 for the last 3/4" of the barrel at the muzzle. I'm going to be mating a Bennie Cooley compensator to it. I'm also going to be buying: Magpul PRS, Tubbs Flat Wound recoil spring, Enidine AR-Restor recoil buffer, Fulton Armory Chromed BCG, ATC SR Gold Trigger, and Magpul MIAD grip. I'm up for recommendations on the mag release, bolt catch, and various other small miscellaneous lower parts, and safety lever etc.

Fantastic selection. Did you order the barrel direct?

Gathering parts for a mini sass build.Midway had a deal on barrels this month so I differed why not ...upper receivers showed up monday from Essential,waiting on barrels, handguard and small parts.hope back orders don't take too long.yea I know its a. 22 ::).  next one will be a. 30 to go with my 6.5..kinda got a soft spot for the little guns.waiting till next gun show in harrisburg for the furniture, see what looks good with green upper, lower and handgaurd..going for a calico look.3 maybe 4 colors

TAC, my bro...

Kifaru rox.

I too just ordered 2- stnd long pockets for my LF RAID

( gonna use them for ammo, MK4 spotter, tripod & mesh net )

I've got a Kif MC E&E attch to the exterior for more ammo & my TC Viper ghille kit.

On one of the other sites I frequent, they had an article on a breaching tool;

ITS Tactical = FASTMAX Breacher

I purchased it and made the mod's, This, I'm hoping will fit in a converted mag pouch w/ a 2" pvc joint, then attached somewhere on my RAID for easy access, incase it all goes to crap and at some point I need to breach something or wack-a-Zombie all up close'n personal like...

I also just ordered me a Precision Rifle solitions med-sized tripod.

The manfrotto option was way to expensive, at the moment, and I needed something "packable"

I have had a Maurader Gen1, Scout, Navigator and loads of pouches in the past and have regret ever, ever selling it all.  Kifaru just makes the best stuff out there. You can carry a a couple hundred pounds comfortably if you could get that much in there!!! I will throw up pics when it arrives, but as you know, it takes up to 6 weeks to get this stuff, but worth every second!!!

if I write everything I have ordered down page will start jumping and I wont be able to see bottom

order from midwayusa. multiple items seems like I always have a order coming from midwayusa

order from JSE surplus, barrel

incoming from netflix  :)

incoming from ebay

brassmanbrass.com

I seem to always need reloading supplies

Well today I went to the long awaited gun show. I got a complete MAID kit and 13.8 Troy FF quad rail and bungee sling and 2 holsters and a 4oz brass/nylon hammer also got my wife a 5 million volt taser. Then when I got home like 30 minutes ago I ordered the Si Defence Gen III No Fail in OD. <thumbsup>

Well apparently I can't get the upper in FailZero and OD even though the website let me do it. Si thought it was so much trouble for me that they went ahead and installed the ejection port cover and forward assist on the upper FOR FREE. Now that is costumer service. <thumbsup>

just ordered geissele ssa/ssf trigger and troy ind folding ft and rear hk style iron sights with tritium inserts from brownells for incoming mk214 rifle.  <thumbsup> gun show this weekend too, last time got 168 gr fed gmm for 165 a case( 200 rds). damn, uncle sams returns don't as far as they used to.

Waiting backorder parts..but here I am on Saturday morning working for the slavemasters at the plant so I can order more stuff. Be back again tomorrow at 5am for more of it..see something cool.order it....then work OT to pay for it....kind of a vicious cycle  :P...damn you Black Rifle Disease ..I'll beat you someday

Waiting backorder parts..but here I am on Saturday morning working for the slavemasters at the plant so I can order more stuff. Be back again tomorrow at 5am for more of it..see something cool.order it....then work OT to pay for it....kind of a vicious cycle  :P...damn you Black Rifle Disease ..I'll beat you someday

BWAHHAAHHAA! <lmao>

You're terminal son, denial is the first stage, telling yourself you'll beat it is the last.  ;D