• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/ar-15-05/complete-uppers/psa-14-7-hammer-forged-midlength-light-weight-upper.html  Got the upper price when I ordered was $449.95 went down to $419.95 they credited my card the difference.PSA custertomer service was great,Joe Weir their firearms guy was very helpful.Asked Joe about barrel break in barrel manufacture said 30-40k rounds <laughs> love it.Has FOL colored handguards,MBUS,BCG,and chargeing handle.Thanks brother 98 <thumbsup> can see why you and brother Robo like this size upper.Almost the same weight as my 10-22 w/ wood stock.Pics will follow after I clean shipping greaseand add Battle comp,and my RRA lower.Flash hider that was shipped was NOT pinned,yea,yea. 8)

Does anyone know if UPS is running tomorrow, Presidents Day?

In the United States, UPS observes the following holidays:

Memorial Day - May 28, 2012*

Independence Day - July 4, 2012*

Labor Day - September 3, 2012*

Thanksgiving Day - November 22, 2012*

Day after Thanksgiving - November 23, 2012**

Christmas - December 25, 2012*

New Year's Day - January 1, 2013*

*UPS Holiday. UPS Express Critical available.

**UPS Holiday. Delivery and pickup of air and international packages only.

Tom....my dear friend you are causing me to brutalize any chance I have at a savings account.

Yesterday I ordered 420 rounds of 556 on stripper clips, 500 rounds of .45acp. Today I ordered an Olympic Arms .45acp AR upper and 4 mags, I ordered a Hahn 9mm AR Adapater, Colt 32 round 9mm magazine, 3 LPK's, 3 - 6 position extension tubes,  2 Rogers super stoc's, 3 AR-15 buffers and springs, an H2 buffer.

Thats it all of my side job cash is spent with the exception of the funds I need for a YHM 45 Wraith and an Armalite Carbine..

Im done...

Nobody at Brownell's today.  It's Sunday.  Filed on-line for my B.A.D. - A.S.S.

Bought some little tools and accessories for reloading from MidwayUSA.  At least there was someone there to answer questions.  Also bought the Hornady 5-piece head-space gauge.  Hope everything I need is included.  A lot of this stuff requires additional special tools to work but the first mention is in the middle of the fine print in the directions.  All it mentions in the discussion in the catalog is a caliper,  which I have.

Thanks for all the info y'all have posted about comps & brakes, I have determined that the PWS_PRC_5824 should do well on my 20" REPR, it's ordered <thumbsup> But if i've made a newbie mistake please school me!! ;D

http://goldenstatetacticalstore.com/primary-weapons-systems-compensator-below-black-precision-rifles-pwsprc5824-p-45759.html?OBNsid=6db1f9431185badc2eaff7eaf297ae7f