• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What do you have on order or in the mail?

imschur

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not 'in the mail' .  .  .    but is as close as I usually get .  .  . .

I stopped in at Cabela's, Allen,  TX  a couple of weeks back and among the things I bought was a new dial caliper with the Cabela's name on it.  I used it for the first time the last two days.  It is a little stronger and heavier than the Frankford Arsenal electronic caliper I have been using and whose battery has needed replacement for a long time.  The dial caliper of course does not need a battery,  one less thing to worry about.  Also,  the dial caliper locked into position did very well as a go-no-go for OAL on ammo constructed deliberately at max OAL.  I was never comfortable using the electronic caliper that way.

i think i might get that set for my ar15 build from rainier, nice choice. valentine's dat gift for heather incoming, by the time she sees this she'll have it,

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=2255

and some flowers of course, and i got an acs stock to replace the moe on my pws. should be here monday. i may order the same receiver that 98z5v did, been busy setting up my workshop in basement.

While I dont want to turn this into another Swan pissing match that sight is one of the contenders along with PRI and VLTOR. I good fixed version would be ok too.

:o I recently purchased the PRI version for my lightweight build. I would have picked the VLTOR "VST-1C", but it didn't come in a .625

I'm putting the PRI .625 flip-sight/gas-block on a Daniel Defense Mid Length 14.5" LW CHF barrel. Just ordered both from MidwayUSA

PS. If anyone is making a MidwayUSA.com order anytime soon, let me know if you need my promo codes. I won't be using them in time. They expire 2/19/2012. I still have the codes for $10 off $100 orders, $20 off $200 orders, $30 off $300 orders, $50 off $500 orders.

screw it I just ordered the JP stainless, railed adjustable gas block, melonite coated carbine gas tube, Magpul FDE MOE riflestock, Magpul FDE MOE pistol grip and Magpul FDE XTM rail panels.  I forgot to use the Brownells code  >:(

I also ordered 500 rounds Federal American Eagle .45acp and 100 rounds of Federal GMM168.

Im going to turn off my computer now before I spend more money.