• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New magazine loader for California

It's truly the best option for "us". Franklin Armory makes the DFM magazine, and this reloader makes it sweet. The DFM magazine can be DIY with any steel mag. I may even try something similar with a PMAG. 

Still.... it's only May (almost) and there have already been 6 or 7 new design concepts released. Californians need to NOT get their panties in a bunch and NOT make brash or expensive decision... yet!

Cali residents have until 01/01/2018 to be in compliance. That's a lot of room for new designs. New, better, more affordable products are coming. Put any compliance plans on your Christmas list and update regularly. 

Hopefully for all you'all living in the Commie States of America , that the new Law suite against this new law will make it to the SCOTUS , will over turn it for its Unconstitutional aspects . The NRA has joined the California Rifle & Pistol Association in a Law suite , I know some will say screw the NRA , but they do add some clout to the Suite . 

With a SCOTUS that will follow the Constitution , this suite may have a domino effect to the other Commie States , if won .

9 minutes ago, blue109 said:

Don't know if I'd call it a middle finger....More like it's existence is CAs middle finger to you. You keep inventing and we'll keep banning.

Thats the way the Commies think , its not a problem to them ! Soon you will not be able to own anything that looks like an AR .

2 hours ago, blue109 said:

Don't know if I'd call it a middle finger....More like it's existence is CAs middle finger to you. You keep inventing and we'll keep banning.

And that is yet another reason I choose not to live in that state. I've been recruited for positions in California and politely declined. It's a beautiful state but I can't abide its policies :nutkick: