• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Sen. McCain Diagnosed With Brain Tumor

mineralman55

Very little info on it, but a glioblastoma was found while removing a blood clot from over his left eye. These are very nasty. By the time they are detected, it's usually too late. Ask me how I know. I was never a fan of Sen. McCain, but I'd never wish this on anyone (well, maybe a few peckerheads).

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/christinerousselle/2017/07/19/sen-john-mccain-diagnosed-with-brain-cancer-n2357309?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad

http://www.kellykickingcancer.org/

I like and respect Senator McCain, even when I don't agree with him, which is often. In one way or the other he has worked to serve his country most of his life, and I never have doubted he was trying to do what he thought was best for the country.. I hope he can beat this. If he doesn't then I hope it goes easy on him.

44 minutes ago, jtallen83 said:

Maybe I am crass but I will be happy for the country to be rid of the nepotistic, opportunistic, demagoging, little daddy's boy.

Respect is hard earned but easily lost. He is a prime example in my book.

You didn't need to candy coat your feelings , just spit it out :laffs:

I think he, like a lot of people who serve so much time in DC ,  they forget what people like us have to deal with every day with the crap they put us through , I respect what he has been through , I wouldn't wish being a POW on anyone , he has my respect for what he had to go through , but at the same time he has lost too much respect for what he has done in the Senate , if this is how we get Term limits , its ok with me , get out &  I hope you have a long life out of Politic's .

6 hours ago, survivalshop said:

I think he, like a lot of people who serve so much time in DC ,  they forget what people like us have to deal with every day with the crap they put us through , 

He was killing sailors and getting special treatment long before he went to dc;

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2015/07/23/mccain-the-hero-nearly-sunk-an-aircraft-carrier-killed-134-sailors/

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know, I don't wish cancer on anybody. I really don't wish for bad things to happen to anyone. On the other hand, I am completely in favor of karma happening and people that have done evil poop their entire lives having it catch up to them. I don't consider McCain a hero of any sort and especially not a war hero.