98Z5V

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

That asshead AZMan was the best man at my wedding, to the current crazy woman that I'm attached to...   This was a fuckin' setup.   :lmao:

I know those jackasses that were involved, too...   :banana::bitchslap:

I wear that asshead  title proudly. Especially, when punkin Tom. And if I remember correctly, the words "Do you, crazy ass take this crazy ass to be....."

Edited by AZMan

We did want you to come over for pizza. Chevy is patched up and we're rolling home in the morning. 

When I get home I have to take the trailer in and get the fridge fixed...its muerta. 

He was going to let it go a little longer, but you sounded like you're dealing with enough right now as it is. Just wanted a rise in pressure....didn't want to pop a vein. 

44 minutes ago, DNP said:

but you sounded like you're dealing with enough right now as it is.

Just wait 'til we meet up.  I'll spill it all.  It's been a shiit-show.  This time, there is nothing to bitch about from the work-aspect.  Work is fuckin' great, really.  Now it's everything else...  

1 hour ago, Matt.Cross said:

* Reaches towards the ban-hammer *

:bat:

Given what I said about transgenders at Target, I couldn't figure out how they came up with brown camo.  I figured they missed it totally.

Edited by GRA

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 5:41 AM, Magwa said:

You Fookers are a riot when I need a good laugh I just pick any thread Tom is in and read till I find the riot starting LOL...

I'm the victim, my brother.  Shiit just gets heaped on me, and I do what I do...  :laffs:

SLINGS.  All rifles need slings, so plan that shiit out.  One sling can cover all your rifles, if you guys plan out your attachments points, per rifle. Make that happen, fuckers.

WEAPONS LIGHTS.  All weapons (rifle, pistol, shotgun) will need weapons lights.  Same as the above - one light (the right light) could work on them all.  Well, maybe not.  You might need a specific pistol light, and a generic rifle light. Plan those attachments, as well.  We're shooting in the dark, well after sun-down.  We're living on this range for several days, so we have no time limits as to "when we wanna shoot..." 

You can ignore this bit of advice - but you bastards will be night-shooting, in the damn dark...   :laffs:

A sling last year made an epic difference, in the Morning Wood Shoot.  I'm just sayin'... I woke up, slung up the 700 tight, standing, offhand, and blasted the 400-yard+ steel in the first round. I was slung up TIGHT for that - and got lucky... :lmao:  Matt was not to be outdone whence he witnessed said badassery, and proceeded to fire many rounds at said 400-yard+ target.  I don't think he was using the sling, as I was using the sling...  He was quite frustrated, primarily with my first-round luck... 

When you're fortunate enough to make those kinds of shots, you just drop the mic and walk away...  Laughing... :banana:

***Fuk ME!  THAT WORKED!!!*** you say to yourself - but you never let that out.  You run that shiit like you meant to do it...  and walk away...   :hump: