• Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

LaRue Trigger on sale $99

survivalshop

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, D.R.D. said:

"divorce sale."???

This is the text I got with the most recent email. 

LaRue Divorce Sale 

Yep, you read that right, a settlement agreement has been reached, and I'm suddenly a single shot ... and the sole owner of LaRue Tactical. 

Soooo, and go figure, it's time to have a sale !! LaRue barrels, triggers, polymers, our ultra-nice Stealth 2.0 chassis, apparel, etc. This is your chance to get all your Ultra-Precision Christmas shopping done at a savings. And help a single feller (me) out in the process ... kills two birds with one stone, making you a good Samaritan.

As some of you have realized, I sometimes make special lists from my sales/special offerings I've done in the past. So, I'm making my list and checking it twice ... and an undisclosed quantity of names will be pulled from the hat to get something way cool {cough}Siete{cough}.

To close ...
If I have just 3 tips for you today, they would be ...
1.) take your 81mg aspirin and your cholesterol meds at night ... because your liver makes cholesterol at night.
2.) whether or not you and your other half are sailing on smooth water, get two copies of "The Five Languages of Love" by Gary Chapman. Target Stores carry it. Both of you read it ... thank me later.
3.) Buy a suppressor and get the paperwork going, then forget about it. It will be a neat surprise when your paperwork gets approved.

Happy Thanksgiving Sale,

Mark LaRue

• 2 months later...

I jumped on this as soon as the email announcement hit my inbox.  I threw in a couple E-Lander 6.5 Grendel mags.  I got my email almost right away that my order was in a "backorder" status.  I don't know if it's because of the triggers, or the mags. I thought LaRue just received a large shipment of the Grendel mags.  Lemme know what you guys get for info.  :thumbup:

6 hours ago, unforgiven said:

Got a foot of snow on the ground now, might be a little late.:laffs:

It's 80 here right now, brother - going out in the morning and stretching that Grendel and Win Mag out to 800.  :thumbup:

Ultimate scope-dope check on the Grendel, and run that Nikon on the Win Mag some.  Of course, I will grab some pics for ya. 

So fukin jealous. Just got back from a retirement party for an other brother. Got a room close by and cabbed it back and forth. Just got home 3 spinouts on 80/94 I see people stuck in there drive way. I'll be pulling out my 2 stage blower soon.looks like additional 6". East is taking a beating so this is nothing.A lot easier to watch from the inside, Have fun brother. Pics for sure.:cool:

Edited by unforgiven

I successfully managed to not buy an MBT when I saw this sale was back.

Then I was on LaRue's website this afternoon, just browsing, and saw it's still going on (I thought these things sold out in hours...?).

Damn. Couldn't resist. Bought another MBT...

Edited by COBrien