• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Aero Precision Service Edition runs...

98Z5V

In the original link to the AP page on these, they show the Gen 1 lowers (just standard lowers) on the 5.56 sets - they are actually the Gen 2 lowers, and those things are pretty sweet.  Once I get it out of jail, I'll have some damn good pics up. 

I have no idea what I'm going to do with this thing yet...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm seriously at a loss as to what this thing will become.  It's bothering me, pretty bad.  Whatever it turns into, it won't be a beater gun, and it won't get abused - but it will be shot.  Hell, it might turn into another 18" match-accurate 5.56 gun.  I honestly don't know...   

This intrigued me.

http://faxonfirearms.com/match-series-18-gunner-223-wylde-rifle-length-416r-nitride-5r-nickel-teflon-extension/

What's not to like?  5R rifling. .223 Wylde chamber.  Rifle gas on an 18" barrel.  1:8" twist. 

I might use this set to build an 18" gun that will embarrass the Mod 0 and Mod 1.  If that's the case, the trigger will be the Geissele Hi-Speed National Match, with a backed-off low-ass pull weight.  You can set that bastard down to 1.9lbs, combined pull weight...  I know I love the fuk out my my DMR trigger in the Mod 0...

https://geissele.com/hi-speed-national-match-trigger-set.html

Fuk, I don't know...

And there is still space in the freezer!  A good friend picked up one of those electric smokers that Cabela's has on sale for $129 and did a Whitetail doe hind quarter - probably the best smoked venison I have tasted.  Very moist.  Thinking that one of those would fit nicely on the back patio.

23 minutes ago, EngrBob said:

And there is still space in the freezer!  A good friend picked up one of those electric smokers that Cabela's has on sale for $129 and did a Whitetail doe hind quarter - probably the best smoked venison I have tasted.  Very moist.  Thinking that one of those would fit nicely on the back patio.

Masterbuilt? Been a good smoker I’ve had mine almost 5 years, used the shit outta it think the heating element blew thanksgiving morning

• 3 weeks later...