• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hi. Got very special ammo just want to share !API solid

Mistclimber

Just to let you know, OP - your listing on GB for the 5.56 AP ammo - that's just regular M855/SS109, and it's NOT AP ammo.  This was ruled on by BATFE a few years ago.  M855 is not AP ammo.

Also, the rear sight on the Bushmaster you have listed - that's installed backwards.

36 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Just to let you know, OP - your listing on GB for the 5.56 AP ammo - that's just regular M855/SS109, and it's NOT AP ammo.  This was ruled on by BATFE a few years ago.  M855 is not AP ammo.

Also, the rear sight on the Bushmaster you have listed - that's installed backwards.

I think I'll just leave this group.  Too aggressive and angry for me.  Thanks for the kind people here.

Ass poop? Meh.

It's the mouth poop that pisses me right off.

OP: Don't go, I'm interested. I'll take all of it, and I'll include an additional $500 for your troubles. I just have to send you a cashier's check for $5,000. You deposit in your account, withdraw the extra $3,100, and send it back to me in the form of a money order.

Or I can pay you in iTunes or Amazon gift cards.

1 hour ago, Mistclimber said:

I think I'll just leave this group.  Too aggressive and angry for me.  Thanks for the kind people here.

1 hour ago, unforgiven said:

See ya, good luck.

1 hour ago, Mistclimber said:

Fuckoff....ass poop.    Moderator. Please close thread and close my account.  Than you.

This is awesome!!!  :laffs:Too aggressive and angry for you?  And someone tells you good luck, and you lose it?...   :lmao:

All I did was point out a lie in your gunbroken ad, about your fake 5.56 AP ammo...  Oh, and that you don't know how to mount a rear sight...   :thumbup:

3 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

Here is the 308 silver tip, never heard of it before?

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/758602315#carousel-modal-view-item

And how is this even legal?

Edited by jtallen83

3 hours ago, Mistclimber said:

I will do neither this will stay here hopefully when people search you out they will come across this and get a red flag, I’m not saying your trying to scam anyone but nothing adds up, your ability to form a sentence is horrible and frankly i think you’re full of shit!!

Good luck getting your taxes paid! 

Edited by shepp

your first mistake      3 hours ago, Mistclimber said:

"I think I'll just leave this group.  Too aggressive and angry for me.  Thanks for the kind people here."   There aint no aggressive people here...Diks yes...aggressive no    :laffs:

•  
Hey I remember you....your poop don't fit in my my pooping mag .....ya poop head    image.png      Wash
  •  

pooping gymnastics emoticon

•  

Edited by washguy