• Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Max level achieved.... Lvl IV

Robocop1051

22 hours ago, Robocop1051 said:

I’m here guys...

we actually just got NIJ certified for the level IV. I think the sales are starting up. I’ll get info on that. I believe the level IV is 0.6” thick. I’ll get the exact weight. 

We need a sample for testing or at least a video of testing just for info purposes.

1 minute ago, sketch said:

my women are.

We know that, brother.  You need a vacation this coming Fall.  I'm just sayin'...  :thumbup:

Jerk your ass back to sanity, in some way...   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

21 minutes ago, sketch said:

give me body armor and a 338.. ill sleep better🖕🏻🤪🍻🇺🇸😷

I've got you covered on the body armor.  The .338LM needs to come from @Robocop1051

If you're talking .338 Federal - then I've still got you covered.  :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 6/4/2020 at 7:14 AM, Robocop1051 said:

I’m here guys...

we actually just got NIJ certified for the level IV. I think the sales are starting up. I’ll get info on that. I believe the level IV is 0.6” thick. I’ll get the exact weight. 

Who cares about weight, that is thin as hell for a lvl IV! I need this!

16 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

Lol. Yeah where do i sign up to invest? 

Closed to the public, these days.  You had to sign up for the IPO, and then snuggle with him in 2012 - when he was Big Rob.  I know Greg and I are in, we risked it back then.  That's when Rob was built for comfort, not speed.  :thumbup:

On 6/6/2020 at 3:30 PM, ARTrooper said:

Who cares about weight, that is thin as hell for a lvl IV! I need this!

I'm with you brother! I haven't had any interest in any kind of body armor since I shed my kevlar back in 2002 but recent events and this development are making me rethink things.:thumbup:

On 6/7/2020 at 8:38 PM, 392heminut said:

I'm with you brother! I haven't had any interest in any kind of body armor since I shed my kevlar back in 2002 but recent events and this development are making me rethink things.:thumbup:

Yeah i wish i could find a decent priced helmet that fits me too, but i wear a 6 5/8 small and most companies dont make a size under 7 inches. 

3 hours ago, ARTrooper said:

Yeah i wish i could find a decent priced helmet that fits me too, but i wear a 6 5/8 small and most companies dont make a size under 7 inches. 

samsies. i can never find baseball caps i like that dont sit on my head like a train conductor hat. ive had to buy youth size large a few times.

32 minutes ago, blue109 said:

samsies. i can never find baseball caps i like that dont sit on my head like a train conductor hat. ive had to buy youth size large a few times.

Yup, thw only sunglasses i have found to fit my head decently are oakleys half jacket asian fit... or kids sunglasses. And i can share hats with my 6 year old. Lol