• Visit Sportsmans Guide

Glock 19 BBQ Build Challenge

Dane Armory

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, ARTrooper said:

how are those Magpul glock mags? I hate glock mags, the last couple of rounds are a pain in the fingers. So many people talk about the reliability of them, but I have never had an issue with other gun mags that are easy to load to the last round.

I've been running a stack of them for the 19X, and zero issues shooting or loading them.  Through the 19X, I've used one MagPul 21, 2 x 19s, and 3 x 17s.   They just work.   :thumbup:

I won't get to run this 15 in the compact until I can get an upper on it - but I suspect it'll be the same boring repeatability as the other larger ones.  They rock. 

On November 15, 2018 at 6:32 AM, 98Z5V said:

There are 3 factory mags with that 19X, and the MagPuls are indeed easier to load up to the max.

And sometimes....they fit one more than they're supposed to. :police::bat: which can be bad in certain states...like mine. 

3 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

When I put them on my belt, they poke me in the nipples. 

I do have a triple mag pouch for my leg. I could use that, but it’s full of Kriss mags for my G41. 

You have nice nipples, too.  I'm just sayin'...  That first AZ Shoot...   damn, man, you were on it...   :thumbup:

It was the thin t-shirts or something, whatever you did...   :hump::banana:

• 3 weeks later...

I can now confirm that the We The People IWB Glock 19 holster will fit the P80 compact frames.  You can pick a bunch of colors or patterns - I picked the Constitution pattern for this one.  :thumbup:

https://wethepeopleholsters.com/collections/glock-iwb-kydex-holsters/products/glock-19-23-32-iwb-kydex-holster?variant=13512077344866

P1060837.JPG.15e4271dce7b5b799b8fd731debe1130.JPG

P1060838.JPG.0f13eea3b8336057b8da461f6ceb53f3.JPG

Edited by 98Z5V

• 1 month later...

Alright, fuk it.  I've been holding out on you guys.  I finished the gray compact, and it's a carry-gun now.  I picked up a complete upper assembly from Rock Slide USA for $319.  That's the slide, Cerakoted in tungsten, stainless barrel, all upper parts installed, Glock Gen 3 guide rod and spring, and factory Glock sights (plastic) installed.  $319 price, $327 shipped.  I couldn't pass that up - and that's their regular prices.  I highly suggest that you guys check out Rock Slide USA.

https://rockslideusa.com/

So, once I got it, I took it out and put 350 rounds straight through it - not even a hiccup from the gun, at all.  From that, I decided it was reliable enough, but it needed night sights before I'd carry it.  Off to the Gun Pusher I go...  He had AmeriGlo tritium steel sights, green front and yellow rear, and he put them on there right then.  Took it back out and put another 150 rounds through it - flawless.  It's a carry-gun now.  :thumbup:

P1060876.JPG.89d7e9f93cb85e49a9aa6cbe423a9557.JPG

P1060875.JPG.cb3e452221470c5d2e9d9f1586b5c668.JPG    P1060879.thumb.JPG.b5c606778912ac4fa8d0be6c63d6b6f5.JPG

Edited by 98Z5V

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I just received a G32 357sig barrel in Saturday's mail . Changed out the G23 .40s$w barrel today, ,need to go shooting ! It's like another gun until I buy a slide for the G32 frame.

Another update , I picked up two G20/21 frames and they just need triggers now. I have been slowly receiving parts in the mail this month for those frames. I found a source for the slides.😋😆🤣