Glock 19 BBQ Build Challenge

Dane Armory

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, DNP said:

No pics?

Soon as I get some bling-bling parts on them, they are plain now. Need shiny stuff. Also need to replace the std slidelock with an extended one on the G34 and get a compensator of some kind. Have Tru-Glo sights on the G34 and steel Glock night sight with a Hi-Viz front sight on the G20. Both have Stainless steel slides.

• 2 weeks later...

I swapped out 3 ejectors to the 4th Gen versions. Also did 4 trigger jobs in the last week. Picked up a compensator the the G34 and a Magpul Magwell. Have an RMR in the mail and some anodized parts on the way from EBay. It's looking pretty cool 😎.

Planing the next build . Tom convinced me to do a G35 instead of a G24. 

I can get completed G24 slides for $500. The G35 is going to be a little trickier for some parts. Chambered in 357sig . Should be a really nice build. Going to make it a stealthy-bing build. It's going to be my carry gun ! With that 1600 fps ammo !

Edited by MikedaddyH

Ok boys , I got a G35 slide and a conversion barrel chambered in 357sig from Alpha Wolf. Ordered some slide parts for the G34(red) and G35(blue). Anodized Red and Blue pins, slide stops, mag releases and magwells. Now I am broke ! Still need a firing pin and a firing pin safety w/spring..

G35 357sig Alpha Wolf barrel. 

Had to take the firing pin setup from the P23 along with the extractor. Blue Anodized parts in the mail. It's complete, in less than a week. Will put the bling-bling stuff on as it comes in. Hi-Viz front sights and Glock factory steel night sights. Did a polished trigger job with upgraded springs. Can't say it's bone stock because Glock Inc never made this version !

IMG_20200607_160748.jpg

IMG_20200607_160756.jpg

Edited by MikedaddyH