• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Glock 19 BBQ Build Challenge

Dane Armory

Now C'mon. Everybody bust's his balls about not having sights on his builds. It sure looks like he finally got around to it on those.

I's say it's about time Mike. But I haven't even tried to put together either of the P80 sets that I got.............yet.

Hey! It's only been almost 2 years. You don't wanna guy to rush into anything now do you?

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Rsquared said:

Now C'mon. Everybody bust's his balls about not having sights on his builds. It sure looks like he finally got around to it on those.

I's say it's about time Mike. But I haven't even tried to put together either of the P80 sets that I got.............yet.

Hey! It's only been almost 2 years. You don't wanna guy to rush into anything now do you?

What is messed up about this post is.... I offered to build a P80 for you while we where in the desert. And I had extra parts kits at the time.

3 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

What is messed up about this post is.... I offered to build a P80 for you while we where in the desert. And I had extra parts kits at the time.

I bet he’s scared to build it Mike. He’ll start playing around with Glocks and then catch full blown Glock fever. Once that happens, he’ll fall out of love with his single stack 45s and be sad. :hornet:

7 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

I'll have to use the political answer of "I don't recall that".

1 hour ago, DNP said:

You build a thousand bridges.....do they call you Ron the Bridge Builder?  No. ....but you suck one glock.....

Yeah......I can see that breaching the horizon.

49 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

I'll have to use the political answer of "I don't recall that".

Yeah......I can see that breaching the horizon.

Don't be ashamed of being "Ron the Glock-Sucker."  @MikedaddyH fucked a bunch of us, all, on this...   What can you do?...   He converted a bunch of us into Glock-Fags, on a damn office bet...   :nutkick:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've shot Glocks and I still don't like them. I would never take a Glock over a 1911. It's not that I don't like plastic, my carry gum is a S&W Shield and I really liked the H&K USP I carried on duty, I just hate the grip angle on the Glocks. I hated the grip angle on the S&W 4006's we were issued back in the day too!

On 6/8/2020 at 10:46 PM, 98Z5V said:

Don't be ashamed of being "Ron the Glock-Sucker."  @MikedaddyH fucked a bunch of us, all, on this...   What can you do?...   He converted a bunch of us into Glock-Fags, on a damn office bet...   :nutkick:

A Dollar Bet ! 

My $1 Bets cost people money !!!!

I got a large scale coffee machine for DPX3 and 3 industrial coolers from two bets at Amazon.

So I went to Lance's shop Saturday and fired two rounds in that G34 ... They did not eject. So today I replaced the Extractor with a OEM version. The Red Cerakoted generic gen 1-5 42,43,47,48 is now in the parts bin . I plan on ordering a Lone Wolf SS Extractor for this gun. I also worked the recoil spring, super stiff brand new. Going to try again this week.

26 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

So I went to Lance's shop Saturday and fired two rounds in that G34 ... They did not eject. So today I replaced the Extractor with a OEM version. The Red Cerakoted generic gen 1-5 42,43,47,48 is now in the parts bin . I plan on ordering a Lone Wolf SS Extractor for this gun. I also worked the recoil spring, super stiff brand new. Going to try again this week.

Shoot that fucker in the barrel, brother!  Lance has the barrel! Blast it!

• 4 weeks later...

Starting a new build.... Long slide 40s&w ... Theme Gun !

Got the slide , Barrel is in the mail.

It will get a paint job , mag base plates and a gold pin set. 

Looking at a custom lower from a company based on the Colorado River near Vegas.

7 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Starting a new build.... Long slide 40s&w ... Theme Gun !

Got the slide , Barrel is in the mail.

It will get a paint job , mag base plates and a gold pin set. 

Looking at a custom lower from a company based on the Colorado River near Vegas.

I did a long slide conversion on a G21. Didn’t like it. It felt all out of balance. Shot good though. I also did some modification to the frame and stippling. It was a good experience but I’ll not do another the same way. Here are a.couple of pics and a comparison to my other G21.

DABB475C-D54A-402F-AD6C-E0C12F837A39.jpeg

8B90254D-2AB0-4305-9620-014EC8D0A848.jpeg

C08EB3AD-47C6-45A1-B410-9902E92AFE6D.jpeg