• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Faxon
Robocop1051

Robo's Magpul Bipod Sale

Brownell's has them listed at $104.45 for pre-order, so I can guarantee they won't cost more than that... I will try to get them as low as I can. More to come soon.

image.png

2 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

I got the email today that they're shipping out from Magpul, which means mine should be arriving soon.

Did you order direct from Magpul?

10 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

Did you order direct from Magpul?

Oh no, they didn't have a pre-order option. I bought mine through Optics Planet, but if you sign up for Magpul's newsletter you get an email when they begin shipping new products.

2 minutes ago, Robocop1051 said:

I’ll put it on your tab. Hahaha

Fuk me, this is gonna get ugly...   :laffs:

I'll take the 4th one, you guys are a bunch of PRICKS!!! Phuck this damn gun "hobby" bullchit!!! I should have just kept racing my dragbike, it was cheaper!!!

I SO lured you into this shiit...   :laffs::lmao::banana:

Now you know why I couldn't "afford" a drag bike...   :thumbup:

Edited by 98Z5V

On 8/15/2018 at 7:07 PM, 98Z5V said:

Fuk me, this is gonna get ugly...   :laffs:

you called it bro!

5 minutes ago, suzukiray said:

I'll take the 4th one, you guys are a bunch of PRICKS!!! Phuck this damn gun "hobby" bullchit!!! I should have just kept racing my dragbike, it was cheaper!!!

!!!!!🤣

Bummer ... I caught the other thread but missed this one.  Please let me know if the 2 I said I wanted become available; 2 black Pic rail mount.

I finally get a paycheck next Friday, after my longer-than-anticipated work delay, so I need to throw a bunch of back-money at you.  You're worse than the Tool Truck guy at work... "No worries man, it's truck-credit - take the tool, and pay me what you can, when you can..."   :lmao:

fornicate me, I owe two tool truck guys, too...  :laffs:

Any updates on the bipods? My new rifle is coming together quickly, and I’d love to have an MLok ‘pod to break it in with. 

I finally got them in. After talking to my distributor, I found that there were several “big” companies that had made large financial deposits to get bipods in the first run.  Even now, as they are becoming more readily available, I was only able to get five… Which I kept two.

That means I currently have three that are up for grabs. I have Two (black) MLOK and one (black) picatinny. 25B3B1C5-D39D-47C2-B598-136CAC590542.jpeg These are all new in the box. I can part with them for $100 each (free shipping).