• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bombs sent to top Democommie 's

survivalshop

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2018/10/24/cnns-nyc-studios-evacuated-after-suspicious-package-sent-to-time-warner-center/

I think this is a false Flag , from the deep State to gain sympathy for the Commie's & also to take news coverage from the assault from Mexico .Otherwise , why didn't any go off ?

Edited by survivalshop

Probably should put this under politics where statements and titles  like yours are considered individual opinions. I agree with what Trump said today. This activity has no place in the United States of America. Republicans, Democrats, every one should be in agreement on that. Need to ferret out those responsible and lock them up and throw away the key.

5 hours ago, Sisco said:

Probably should put this under politics where statements and titles  like yours are considered individual opinions. I agree with what Trump said today. This activity has no place in the United States of America. Republicans, Democrats, every one should be in agreement on that. Need to ferret out those responsible and lock them up and throw away the key.

Its News about domestic Terrorism , doesn't matter what my opinion is . The Title is true , not opinion , none were sent to Republicans . ?

Some were hand delivered & some did go through the Mail system . It appears one was sent or discovered at Robert Di Niro's Building in NYC this morning . I have not seen any info on if there even was an Chemical or Explosive material used to make these . This is just strange , they were meant to be discovered & meant to look amateurish , hard to say , we may never know anything about who made these & that in itself  will tell you something  or they bring out some poor slob they was talked into making these & unknown accomplices will just disappear . 

This has a smell to it .

Pretty clear there was no conspiracy. Guy fixated on Trump, people who know him all agreed he had mental instability, some said mental illness. Obviously did not know how to make a bomb worthy of the name. Also a relative reported he was a heavy user of anabolic steroids. I had to deal with a relative who had steroid induced psychosis. It is more common than you think. Would not surprise me if he suffered from that. Usually manifested by extreme aggression and delusions and paranoia. Gotta expect that in susceptible indivduals with the level of anger being promoted in this country. Look at the level of political ads in this country. The level of outright lies is the highest I have seen in 70 years. And some people will believe and act on them. Our external enemies don’t have to do a damn thing. We are are tearing ourselves apart. They can just wait for it to happen.

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Pretty clear there was no conspiracy.

Maybe to those with trust in the system. 

1 hour ago, Sisco said:

Our external enemies don’t have to do a damn thing. We are are tearing ourselves apart.

Not we, it is them, the establishment. They have to keep us divided in order to maintain the current power structure. 911 is proof enough that when outside enemies threaten we come together, it's good we have the luxury of not agreeing on everything. I have no doubt those in power honestly believe they are doing what is best for us sheeple.

bernays-quote.jpg.6b1b9ad705bfdbf4f17b08d0fb4595c5.jpg

34 minutes ago, Sisco said:

I don’t drink that kool aid.

What kool aide? Be specific on what I said. As I see it beleiving the MSM and government reports without question IS the kool aide.

If you refer to the Bernays quote then I would say I don't agree with him but his methods are what was adopted by the government.

Edited by jtallen83

I find it strange that only after a couple hours of them naming the Suspect , they had photo's of him at Trump rallies , that real quick journalism . Not to mention all the photo's from last year of his Van in Traffic . Lets face it , we all knew who ever did it , was an sicko & they say the Bombs were real , but not say how ,real looking or actually had explosive & detonators . all too convenient , but plausible with the freaks that this society designs .