• Visit Sportsmans Guide

12.5 inch Sig Barrels for $49.99!

jtallen83

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

Is that 3 of the same length? I need to get one but it won't be the same length that most are using for these builds.

I need one @ 10.625 inches.

? so there is another length now? I still haven't checked my other barrels to see if the same 11 inch will work in them as my first build but have been really curious about the differences that seem to be showing up.

21 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

? so there is another length now? I still haven't checked my other barrels to see if the same 11 inch will work in them as my first build but have been really curious about the differences that seem to be showing up.

Nope, just approaching the problem from a different angle.

Every one of these might be different, because "the gas port drilling guy fucked up, and we fired him..." 

That's why we have $450+ barrels for $50 each...  It's best to measure every one that you get, for your intended use.  Mic it out, see what you need for a gas tube. 

15 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

Modified gas block?

No, I picked up a nice 9" handguard for it and figured out if I mount my gas block flush with the end of the handguard it will cover and seal the original gas port (I still might weld it shut though) and I can drill a new gas port .500 further back. Since I have to get a custom length gas tube I figured I would get the gas block back inside the handguard for a cleaner look.

45 minutes ago, 392heminut said:

No, I picked up a nice 9" handguard for it and figured out if I mount my gas block flush with the end of the handguard it will cover and seal the original gas port (I still might weld it shut though) and I can drill a new gas port .500 further back. Since I have to get a custom length gas tube I figured I would get the gas block back inside the handguard for a cleaner look.

It’s a wide seat, you may be able to find a more common stock length tube and place the port accordingly, got me thinking now......

9 hours ago, jtallen83 said:

It’s a wide seat, you may be able to find a more common stock length tube and place the port accordingly, got me thinking now......

I thought the same thing and I went to the post with all the tube lengths and didn't find anything that would really work.

• 2 weeks later...

7 Left........

https://www.full30.com/embed/MDIyOTA2

https://forum.full30.com/t/ban-that-guy/13328

6 left........help me out and buy these up, I keep thinking I need just one more before they're gone.

https://www.cdnnsports.com/sig-sauer-716-12-5in-308-chrome-lined-barrel.html#.W-oXoZNKjb0

and out of stock!

Edited by jtallen83
ease of access.......

• 4 months later...