• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Bear Creek Liquidation at Primary Arms

NTXshooter

If I didn't just pay taxes, I would be all over this one. 

https://www.primaryarms.com/faxon-16in-450-bush-carbine-gunner-barrel-15a45016c16ngq

I may have to get one anyways and put it aside for building later.  But I know how I am.  I wouldn't wait.  So I must not allow myself to be self-enabled.:lmao: 

I just hope they are sold out before next payday.  Or at least marked down a little more.

It would be cool at the fall shoot.🤔

9 minutes ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I may have to get one anyways and put it aside for building later.  But I know how I am.  I wouldn't wait.  So I must not allow myself to be self-enabled.:lmao:

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!   :laffs:  Lurking around website to try to ambush me into something - and you ambushed YOURSELF, brother!!!   :banana:

It just doesn't get any better than that, right there...   :hail:

Anyone looking a BCA Grendel barrels should take a look at how well loved (NOT) they are over on the Grendel forum.  It seems to be hit or miss on getting one with a short throat or chamber and shotgun pattern accuracy.

Edited by dpete

11 hours ago, dpete said:

Anyone looking a BCA Grendel barrels should take a look at how well loved (NOT) they are over on the Grendel forum.  It seems to be hit or miss on getting one with a short throat or chamber and shotgun pattern accuracy.

I got lucky on one - that 16" M4 profile carbine-gas one, in stainless.  It's MOA, but it's no Ballistic Advantage, either.  It shoots, and I can keep it under control.  I've heard that their Grendel barrels don't always do that - even here, too...  :thumbup:

I built Susan's 223 Wylde with a 16" carbine gas from BCA.  She was hitting 500+ yards with it with 77g bullets.  I got lucky as well.

I'm leaning towards a BCA in 450 Bushmaster that I have almost talked myself into.  (damn PA sale got me looking 🤬)

Edited by Armed Eye Doc