• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
MikedaddyH

6.5 Grendel for the Fall shoot ?

Well Tom has convinced me ,I NEED a Grendel . This is the penance i must pay for the Glocks I made a bunch of people build,  OK so I got a barrel and BCG in August and now the build begins. I painted a upper and lower receiver with 3 coats of Metallic Red paint. Turned out pretty good.

IMG_20190902_163020.jpg

IMG_20190902_163009.jpg

IMG_20190902_153702.jpg

Edited by MikedaddyH

Just make sure the comp is torqued down!  Can’t wait to see the finished product...she looks dead sexy so far!

18 minutes ago, DNP said:

A little bit of gold and you’ve got Ironman in the making. 

I could re-do that gold gun with a different barrel. Would that make you happy !

Mocked up the upper , still need a handguard. I have to pick up 5 little parts at the paintball gun store, they have the coolest AR accessories ( Shining Bling Parts, Dirk )

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 11:30 PM, DNP said:

Just make sure the comp is torqued down! 

I don't know why you would say something like that.

34 minutes ago, MikedaddyH said:

Loc*Tite is now a must have item in the tool kit ! 🤣😂

Fuk Loc-Tite for that - you need Rock-Sett.

168884.jpg?imwidth=2200

10 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I don't know why you would say something like that.

I guess I’m just a heartless arsehole.  But as mikes official caddy, Sherpa, whatever...I feel it’s my duty to make recommendations to help him stay in the game. 

1 hour ago, DNP said:

I guess I’m just a heartless arsehole.  But as mikes official caddy, Sherpa, whatever...I feel it’s my duty to make recommendations to help him stay in the game. 

I need to get more Woods in the bag !

8 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

Loc*Tite is now a must have item in the tool kit ! 🤣😂

I wouldn't use it anywhere on the barrel, it degrades under low heat cycles and breaks down completely under high heat. Use Rocksett instead.

13 hours ago, DNP said:

:lmao:  Shiit, that came up in 2013, when we were shooting at the Casa Grande public range...    You were his Sherpa, helping him lug everything-but-the-kitchen-sink through that fence opening, to the shooting benches...    :hail::banana:

That was like 20 rifle cases and 3 duffle bags. You had more $hit than that ! You just didn't have Tunsig to help you pack that stuff In to the base camp. We all carried your stuff back to your truck 😁 so many ammo boxes 🤣

16 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

That was like 20 rifle cases and 3 duffle bags. You had more $hit than that ! You just didn't have Tunsig to help you pack that stuff In to the base camp. We all carried your stuff back to your truck 😁 so many ammo boxes 🤣

But, I arrived in a full-sized TRUCK.  You arrived in a COMPACT CAR, brother...    :lmao:  It was like a Shiner's Circus, with all of them getting out of a small car...   :banana::laffs:

"Hardware Packing Master" is all I can muster up. I don't know how you do it, but it works...   :banana::thumbup::hail:

Finished the build last night. Black & Red color scheme with no frills. Spent a whopping $173 on the build .... But I had a lots of parts from my parts bin 😊 Just need to get a cheap scope from Amazon. Will take a picture later.