• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

6.5 Grendel for the Fall shoot ?

MikedaddyH

Well Tom has convinced me ,I NEED a Grendel . This is the penance i must pay for the Glocks I made a bunch of people build,  OK so I got a barrel and BCG in August and now the build begins. I painted a upper and lower receiver with 3 coats of Metallic Red paint. Turned out pretty good.

IMG_20190902_163020.jpg

IMG_20190902_163009.jpg

IMG_20190902_153702.jpg

Edited by MikedaddyH

10 hours ago, Rsquared said:

I don't know why you would say something like that.

I guess I’m just a heartless arsehole.  But as mikes official caddy, Sherpa, whatever...I feel it’s my duty to make recommendations to help him stay in the game. 

13 hours ago, DNP said:

I guess I’m just a heartless arsehole.  But as mikes official caddy, Sherpa, whatever...I feel it’s my duty to make recommendations to help him stay in the game. 

:lmao:  Shiit, that came up in 2013, when we were shooting at the Casa Grande public range...    You were his Sherpa, helping him lug everything-but-the-kitchen-sink through that fence opening, to the shooting benches...    :hail::banana:

16 hours ago, MikedaddyH said:

That was like 20 rifle cases and 3 duffle bags. You had more $hit than that ! You just didn't have Tunsig to help you pack that stuff In to the base camp. We all carried your stuff back to your truck 😁 so many ammo boxes 🤣

But, I arrived in a full-sized TRUCK.  You arrived in a COMPACT CAR, brother...    :lmao:  It was like a Shiner's Circus, with all of them getting out of a small car...   :banana::laffs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally got to used this gun properly. Put a little over 100 rounds through it Sunday. Had issues with one bullet Sierra 120gr Spitzer which would not chamber. Ran factory Hornady Black 123gr and Handloaded Hornady 120ELDM & 129SST also Sierra 130TGK which ran great.