Magwa

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I leave the blood, maybe you can DNA-Clone me later...   :lmao:

You won't be able to tell if there's blood on it or not, though - when you see it, you'll know EXACTLY what I'm talking about...   :banana:

Edited by 98Z5V

1 minute ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

It's a deal. 

I don't think the world would forgive me if I did.  Screw em.  Each generation needs one of you.

Deal, I'm in - Past generations had my Grandpa to deal with...   :thumbup::laffs:

By the way - It's a work of fucking ART!!!   :hail:

Edited by 98Z5V

6 minutes ago, Magwa said:

would be nice kinda like if I send you a pic of your knife BUT we know that ain't happening ......:)

I saw his angle in that one, too, Magwa.  He telegraphed that punch...  :laffs:

Doc's knife is badass, brother.  You done WELL on that...  :hail:

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

I don't know who's in charge of what, but I'm sure eager to see what Magwa produced.

This one he did for Doc is fucking MIND-BLOWING...  :hail:

i mean, if I knew what it actually looked like.  I'm just imagining on his previous work.  Of course. 

But it's DEAD FUCKIN' SEXY!...   :popcorn:

Joseph, the young man in question, is up and around.  He has been working some although he's not fully released from the doctor yet.  He has a drive to help his parents with the everyday bills that they have.  He does not want to sit around all day and be waited on.

There will likely be no way to pay for the medical bills.  He doesn't have insurance and was in the hospital for nearly a month with multiple surgeries.

Just now, Magwa said:

Wake up Doc we are talking about you !!! except the Sexy part he was talking about me.....

My ears have been burning.  That must be why I kept waking up last night...that or the cat walking on me.  I can wait to see it.  I just know I need more bleach to disinfect it after what you deplorable bastards do with it at the spring shoot.:box1:

If you happen to mail it from AZ, there's a couple of things I have been promised for a while.  Throw those in the package as well.  Someone will know what I mean.:hornet:

6 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

Joseph, the young man in question, is up and around.  He has been working some although he's not fully released from the doctor yet.  He has a drive to help his parents with the everyday bills that they have.  He does not want to sit around all day and be waited on.

There will likely be no way to pay for the medical bills.  He doesn't have insurance and was in the hospital for nearly a month with multiple surgeries.

Did they save his foot?

14 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

My ears have been burning.  That must be why I kept waking up last night...that or the cat walking on me.  I can wait to see it.  I just know I need more bleach to disinfect it after what you deplorable bastards do with it at the spring shoot.:box1:

If you happen to mail it from AZ, there's a couple of things I have been promised for a while.  Throw those in the package as well.  Someone will know what I mean.:hornet:

Those will be in there, too, brother - no doubt.   :thumbup:  You'll need to disinfect this knife, I'm just sayin'...  Warning you now...   I'm not wearing a condom...  :banana:

7 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

He lost one toe.  The rest is safe, at least right now.  They call him 9-toe-Joe.

This is unreal, fantastic news, Doc!  He's lucky he got to kept his shifter-foot! - I know I asked you about that before.  For a biker, losing a left foot would be devastating - because you can't shift.  I'll still come out there and install a Pingel Air Shifter for the kid, too.  He'll be the fastest-shifting fucker around...   :hail:

well I will leave it up to Doc it will be ready to ship probably end of next week I am still working on one part of it but it is 90 % done myself I want it shipped and gone I hate carrying some of these things around waiting to drop it or some other stoopid Crap...but I will leave it up to Doc