Handmade Knife Auction for a good cause

Magwa

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats Armed eye Doc,  Native People have a saying you are judged as a man by what you give others not what you accumulate yourself you have my utmost respect as do all of you DNP there was no looser here , we are all winners....

Congrats Doc!  I ran out of gas. I can’t wait to see the beautiful work Magwa will create.  Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to be a part of your fund raising effort.  I soar in the beginning I was gonna buy it or someone was gonna spend a fair amount. Sorry bout that Doc..

52 minutes ago, DNP said:

Congrats Doc!  I ran out of gas. I can’t wait to see the beautiful work Magwa will create.  Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to be a part of your fund raising effort.  I soar in the beginning I was gonna buy it or someone was gonna spend a fair amount. Sorry bout that Doc..

You said that up front.  I knew what I was getting into.  I will sell tickets to see it at the fall shoot.:lmao:

Please keep us informed Doc of how he is doing and how his fund raising is going we are a special bunch here that is a fact!

DOC...... I have a stone I have saved for over 15 years it now has your name written on it and I am going to see if it will let me make something from it if this works you will be Fuking blown away by it I will say no more this is going to be a surprise weather you like it or not... !

37 minutes ago, Magwa said:

Please keep us informed Doc of how he is doing and how his fund raising is going we are a special bunch here that is a fact!

DOC...... I have a stone I have saved for over 15 years it now has your name written on it and I am going to see if it will let me make something from it if this works you will be Fuking blown away by it I will say no more this is going to be a surprise weather you like it or not... !

I will keep the updates as I get them.  I will be honored by your gift for the fundraiser.  I am looking forward to it.:hail:

He has been out of the hospital a little bit but is still in need of skin grafts that do not die.  He will still need more surgery.

Here is a note from the young man's mom.

"Hi Susan this Tammi Farmer Joseph's mom just wanted you to have my number and Thank you so much for all you and Ron have done as well as the whole Moore Tire family. I can't even put into words how grateful we are and humbled by the overwhelming generosity of so many during our difficult times 💕"

Here is a copy of the check we gave his mom for winning the auction.  Thank you again @Magwa for your generous donation. 

Donation.thumb.jpg.46f5809d45bc64ef27aa98c2ed0c579e.jpg

Do not thank me , many times in my life I have been on the road to destruction or sick or something and I was helped by others it is just a good thing to do , if for no other reason I hope it let's the young man know there are those who do not know him but we care , that is sometimes a blessing for the right frame of mind to heal... I am humbled by this site and the people in it and maybe someday some one from your family will look at the knife and say I wonder what he was like...... peace

P.S. I hope to get started on your knife right after Christmas...

Edited by Magwa

Ok, did you photoshop that in....or do your checks really say Armed Eye Doc???

thats too bad ass. All the way around. And yes Magwa, I think it’s fair to say thank you. You help so many. He’ll, I’ll say it again. Thank you. 

38 minutes ago, DNP said:

Ok, did you photoshop that in....or do your checks really say Armed Eye Doc???

thats too bad ass. All the way around. And yes Magwa, I think it’s fair to say thank you. You help so many. He’ll, I’ll say it again. Thank you. 

Big praise for Mike @Magwa - both for what he's done here (SO many times before), and the large leap of faith and commitment he made over at Full30.   :hail:

11 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Big praise for Mike @Magwa - both for what he's done here (SO many times before), and the large leap of faith and commitment he made over at Full30.   :hail:

when you don't have many skills you offer what you have who would have thought grown men would want to play with sharp rocks....... 😁

20 minutes ago, Magwa said:

when you don't have many skills you offer what you have ...

You underestimate the man that you are, brother, and how much others could learn from you...   You are a humble man, and that is commendable - but you are a Giant amongst men...