Magwa

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I just had to spend $1000 to replace an engine in my 97 Ranger.  The truck is barely worth that after the engine change.

I hope you dropped a Hemi in it...   :lmao:

Edited by 98Z5V

5 hours ago, DNP said:

You’re not making this easier. 

I am not trying to make it easier at first I thought ok just a knife make a good one then I thought no make a really special one now I am thinging make the best one you ever made it is a good cause but it is also for my brothers... it has to be epic.....

4 hours ago, Armed Eye Doc said:

I just had to spend $1000 to replace an engine in my 97 Ranger.  The truck is barely worth that after the engine change.

The knife will be here long after we are all gone then it will last after that generation.....as long as you do not break it it will never rot , or decompose in hundreds of years or thousands

hell yeah thats the way! 

15 minutes ago, Magwa said:

The knife will be here long after we are all gone then it will last after that generation.....as long as you do not break it it will never rot , or decompose in hundreds of years or thousands

be sure to include your authentic signature letter brother! That made my bro tear up at the range when i presented it to him! You have a skill and a passion for making quality knives. I fondle my point from time to time 👍🍻

like I said this one will be epic and that includes the authenticity letter,I am going to make a presentation stand, and much more I don't have it all figured out but as long as the winner is patient he or she will be very Happy with the package and it will remind them of helping others this is good for the soul.....also my arthritis is getting to the point that I will not be making these things very much longer.. so this one is special...