Jump to content
308AR.com Community
  • Visit Aero Precision
  • Visit Brownells
  • Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide
Ravenworks

Looking for MOLLE Magazine Pouches

Recommended Posts

I am looking for some more kit, price point is not part of my decision process.

Biggest thing that I want is for them to be made in the USA if at all possible.

I am looking for a pouch that will carry two mags.

Condor seems to offer a lot of choices

https://www.madcityoutdoor.com/collections/m14-molle-pouches

I was looking at this site that and seen these-

https://scorpiustactical.com/products/91088-single-m14-mag-pouch-gen-ii?_pos=41&_sid=6c3aabd88&_ss=rcondor_191088_ma62_ar10_fal_308_m14_20_round_25_round_mag_pouch_clip_holder_double_single_scorpius_tactical_od_green_large_2x.PNG.0f7ca1b836e5e1a729a5b38b31ae6016.PNG

I like having the divider like the MA62 has.

So who has the suggestions?
 

Edited by Ravenworks
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Ravenworks said:

Made in the USA, works for me and they look nice.

Thanks

I am ordering in the morning

 

Great product, great people.  I've been buying from them since they've been in business (one-man show in the mid-'90s).  One-man operation back then, making rucksack modifications.  It's solid gear, I've deployed it and beaten on it.  :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use/prefer USA made and for the most part my set-ups are Military issue gear.  I was looking to add a light weight vest and mag pouches for range days this summer in the heat and ordered these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0819RM93B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00475QK4Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

They may be less expensive elsewhere but the wife had a bunch of free-points saved up on Amazon so I used them........Cliff

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Cliff

I picked up a MISURP chest belt rig over the weekend.

The belt was kitted out and is almost in new condition.

It came with a pistol holster, 8- 5.56 mag pouches, a bunch of smaller pouches for various stuff and one large pouch that looks like a small ruck.

I have to go to chemo but will try to get some pictures up tonight.

Thanks guys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cliff R said:

I use/prefer USA made and for the most part my set-ups are Military issue gear.  I was looking to add a light weight vest and mag pouches for range days this summer in the heat and ordered these:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0819RM93B/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00475QK4Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 

They may be less expensive elsewhere but the wife had a bunch of free-points saved up on Amazon so I used them........Cliff

 

I will be interesting to see how far $30.00 will go brother Cliff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BDS Tactical

They make great stuff. All custom (hand) made in Cali. Very similar to tactical taylor like Tom mentioned.

Just don't be in a hurry when/if you order from them. They seem to concentrate on their military contracts, and will work civvy sales in and around them. At least that's my impression. But I won't complain. Everything I've ever gotten from them is rock-fukin-solid. Regardless of the wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

BDS Tactical

They make great stuff. All custom (hand) made in Cali. Very similar to tactical taylor like Tom mentioned.

Just don't be in a hurry when/if you order from them. They seem to concentrate on their military contracts, and will work civvy sales in and around them. At least that's my impression. But I won't complain. Everything I've ever gotten from them is rock-fukin-solid. Regardless of the wait.

Thanks, I  appreciate it and will look at them as well.

Been a really rough week here, trying to finish up 7 months of Chemo

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2020 at 10:04 AM, Ravenworks said:

Thanks, I  appreciate it and will look at them as well.

Been a really rough week here, trying to finish up 7 months of Chemo

 

hope that chemo works out brother! I know it plays hard with the good parts aswell as the bad.🍻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good news.  Hang tough brother.......

 

I grabbed up a couple more of the surplus vests for under $12.  Going to set one up for hunting trips out West to carry my gear and side arm vs hiking in with a backpack.  Easier access and better weight distribution is what I was looking for.  Not getting any younger and all our hunting is done over 10,000' in pretty rough terrain........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Ravenworks said:

Thanks

The last 2 cycles is were it all caught up to me.

My spleen was 29cm, it's now back to normal around 13.5cm.

 

Great to hear it is working! Had a run in with chemo myself last summer, miserable stuff, maybe, thankfully they won’t give it to me again due to the reaction I had, it shut down my digestive system. Fuqk cancer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...