• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Primed .308 brass - once fired

dpete

I'm putting this in a seperate thread because these are not the typical range brass cases I have in the other thread.  All of these cases have been once fired and completely processed, then reprimed.  I don't have exact numbers of cases yet but they are all seperated by headstamp, NO mixed headstamps.  I have LC, PPU, and RP, all primed with CCI 200 primers.   $15.00/100

708042383_IMG_91411.thumb.JPG.8ee3ba7c155278f14baaac718ce7f230.JPG

974327537_IMG_91441.thumb.JPG.4bb151d41143c422e30ea84e732cd2a5.JPG

I will be updating with exact numbers available of each headstamp as I get them counted.  If interested I will get you a count ASAP.

I'm in for your Lake City, brother.  :thumbup:

Either add it to my tab, or give me the check for it.  I don't know how many LCs you have - but it kinda doesn't matter, really...   :laffs:

Edited by 98Z5V

21 hours ago, 98Z5V said:

I'm in for your Lake City, brother.  :thumbup:

Either add it to my tab, or give me the check for it.  I don't know how many LCs you have - but it kinda doesn't matter, really...   :laffs:

I'll PM you the number once I have it.

As of right now 98 has the LC.

I'll be getting to the PPU brass tomorrow and will have numbers for you.  Those will be getting priority for the primers I have left.  A good portion of the RP brass may get sold unprimed for less than the $15/100. 

Awesome news!  THis thread ain't done yet, though - Mods, don't close it.  There's a funny ending coming up...   I had NO IDEA how much LC brass Dion had, when he pitched it, but I said I'd take it all...   :bitchslap:

My loan should be approved by the end of the week...  :laffs: I'm posting a pic of this stuff when it gets here...:lmao:

6 hours ago, shooterrex said:

Dion, Mine showed up today. Thanks!

Glad everything survived the trip.  I try to pack stuff as if gorillas are going to handle it during the trip.  How far are you from La Grange KY?  I lived there for almost 3 years back in a previous life.

4 hours ago, dpete said:

Glad everything survived the trip.  I try to pack stuff as if gorillas are going to handle it during the trip.  How far are you from La Grange KY?  I lived there for almost 3 years back in a previous life.

South and east of LaGrange. About 20-30 minutes. About 15 miles NW of Frankfort.

7 hours ago, Radioactive said:

When do you take possession of your cement mixer for tumbling all that brass? :fullauto:

His mass quantity of LC that is coming is already nice and shiny. He has time to save up for the mixer.