• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

OLIGHT

RedRiverII

Hey folks I just received this email,  and in case any of you missed one of their timed offerings here is one that I think is a better offering than we received to begin with.  I actually think this is $5 cheaper than what I paid recently,  I could be wrong but I don't think so.

PL-MINI 2 Valkyrie Gunmetal Grey Bundle

$76.74 $124.90 SAVE: $48.16 
END IN
00Days
12Hour
56Minute
47Second
Rating:
100% of 100
 101 Reviews

● The world's first compact rechargeable light with an adjustable rail

● Only 2.57 oz with a max 600-lumen output and a 100-meter throw

● Quick mount/detach system. Install and remove within seconds

● Tail switch i5T pocket light included. AA battery compatible with 300 lumens

Bundle: 1 PL-MINI 2 Gunmetal Gray + 1 i5T Desert Tan, save $48.16

Special edition job,  I screwed up the pic,  I'll try it again. Only 13 hrs left.

Buy NowAdd To Cart
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, RedRiverII said:

Another sale for Father's Day tomorrow.

I ordered yesterday - It pays to be an OLight Whore...  :thumbup:  You get early access on all their stuff.  Two of the FDE Odins inbound, with a BUNCH of other lights.  Probably $600 worth of stuff for $330.  I love OLight.  :hail:

1 hour ago, RedRiverII said:

couldn't get in til after,  the phucks. 

It's okay - they chopped $9 off the combos that I ordered last night, already.  I don't mind, my order is secured.  I was wrong on the savings, though.  I dropped $330.42 for $645.65 of product.  OLight rocks, brothers. :hail: Get in on their emails, and buy some lights, and the emails will start FLOWING...  :thumbup:

2 hours ago, RedRiverII said:

I still cannot get in until 8pm tonight,  unless I'M MISSING SOMETHING.   Fourth order from Olight so... being dissed isn't good business for them,  and hurtful to my puny and timid self worth,  boo hoo whah!!!

You need to buy more, to be in on the early sales lists, brother.  Here's their breakdown:

306544373_OLightrewardsprogram.thumb.png.f41d8b9a4c2630e1fb0ea2269710d919.png

You need to have 9990+ points for early access to new products.  Every $10 = 100 points.  I'm about 1 or 2 lights away from Diamond right now.  I have one picked that will put me over the edge, and it's gonna happen soon.

Buy more, brother.  They won't let you down. 

Edited by 98Z5V

5 hours ago, DNP said:

You’ve got almost 2k in lights??? I hope the diamond level comes with a secret decoder ring!

Not quite, maybe half that - sometimes they award you the points on the original price, not the sale price.  I think that's a mistake on their part, but I'll take it.  :thumbup: I don't know what "Sponsorship for Official Events" means, but once I hit it, I'm trying to get them to sponsor a Fall Shoot.  :banana:

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, RedRiverII said:

Thanks @shetch.  Got 9 points and ready for a good deal.  Anyone use the headlamp?  I need one,  is it worth it?

I just got it today in the mail.  The Perun.   I'll check it out tonight when it's dark, and report back.  7 lights came in today, so I'll test a couple tonight, and get the rest this weekend. 

OK that'll be terrific.  

3 hours ago, RedRiverII said:

Thanks @shetch.  Got 9 points and ready for a good deal.  Anyone use the headlamp?  I need one,  is it worth it?

No clue what the heck I said with 9 points.  Did it get dark yet?  9 points toward my Olight entry.  Impatient,  never heard of it!

Edited by RedRiverII
add-on

On 7/2/2020 at 9:58 PM, RedRiverII said:

OK that'll be terrific.  

No clue what the heck I said with 9 points.  Did it get dark yet?  9 points toward my Olight entry.  Impatient,  never heard of it!

Alright, alright.  Last night got late, and I had to work today. Here's a vid of it, I'll grab some pics as well.  I'd buy it again - I'd buy another one.  :thumbup:

Tiny little bastard, weighs very little.  Nice headband. 

P1080741.thumb.JPG.fc17b761aaaa58e1ec0d0318f3139fc6.JPG

The light has a clip on it, and that clip runs through a barrel on that little velcro slap-patch.  It'll rotate up and down, to change angle (or left to right, it you mount it vertical).  That little slap-patch sticks to a velcro section on the headband, so...   You can remove it:

P1080743.thumb.JPG.9014e1beb2f1e04ca8a680c701bb19b1.JPG

And you can stick to anything else that's got velcro on it:

P1080744.thumb.JPG.df290cd9ce1b45f072f142dbc80fc0e9.JPG

Edited by 98Z5V

1 hour ago, DNP said:

Gold eh?  Nice....early Xmas present for mike d to run with the gold plated compensator-less AR?

That little dude is some kind of limited edition orange.  I didn't necessarily pick that color, but it was wrapped into a pretty sweet package deal. 

The FDE annodize is where my heart is - shocker there, I know...   :laffs:

So with that, here's the Odin weapons light.  This right here is ONE BADASS LIGHT.  :hail:

P1080745.thumb.JPG.3e5769d02b3c607412dd417fea9f783b.JPG

P1080746.thumb.JPG.3275cd97d2ed07c2ecdd35a96fcf1113.JPG

P1080748.thumb.JPG.3a8c3da1d67950f9189295939e5c3759.JPG

P1080749.thumb.JPG.37a2fcc58c1bd8bc1f9f381855a31243.JPG

^^^  That gun used to rock a Surefire E2D Executive Defender light, in a VLTOR offset mount.  Not anymore - not after getting this Odin. 

Edited by 98Z5V