• Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Ruger Precision 308 Gen 3... Thoughts?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rsquared said:

Yeah, Greg (not GREG) and I had been poppin that target (with rifles, just playing around) until Larry hit that sumbitch. We just rolled out and moved on to drinking and bull$hittin at that point (if I remember correctly).

Fukin Larry.........he ruins everything. Fukin Lurch. :lmao:

yep It was just that and the fireworks began and than.. 

51 minutes ago, sketch said:

yep It was just that and the fireworks began and than.. 

Yep. POOF!  Larry shows up, dreams and visions are smoked when the TING! on the target happens - straight out of a truck from New Mexico - no stretching, either.  BANG!  TING!!!

Everyone realized the day was over, dreams were shattered,  and there was NO WAY to overcome that.  So we pouted and stumbled back towards the center of the camp, started the campfire early, and just drank our sorrows away. Even @Matt.Cross.  He was SO HOPPED UP on Coke by 9pm, that he ran out and set up the 450 target for the night shoot, by himself...  The rest of us were just crushed... Demoralized...  

Thanks, Larry.  :thumbup:

3 minutes ago, 98Z5V said:

Even @Matt.Cross.  He was SO HOPPED UP on Coke by 9pm, that he ran out and set up the 450 target for the night shoot, by himself...  The rest of us were just crushed... Demoralized...  

Since turning to alcohol is out of the question, I have to resort to strange coping mechanisms. Workaholism, if you will...

3 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Since turning to alcohol is out of the question, I have to resort to strange coping mechanisms. Workaholism, if you will...

Once the borders open I'll bring a case of the cane sugar flavored juice rather than corn syrup  sweetener used down there to compare

8 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

And that, my friend, is why you're the beacon to the rest of us. Our "Guiding Star" albeit.

OR......just the one to slap us up beside the head.

Sometimes.........it's the simple things that count. And this crowd......if nothing else........can be simple.

Nothing more complicated than that.

25 minutes ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Once the borders open I'll bring a case of the cane sugar flavored juice rather than corn syrup  sweetener used down there to compare

This might create a "Whole New Matt!" at the shoots!!!...   :banana:

This is gonna be a fun ride!...  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

Ya'll can start a fire and watch as I carry Rob, Greg, and Tom downrange at a full sprint to put it out.

1 minute ago, 98Z5V said:

^^^ TRUTH...  

NO TRACERS, FUCKERS!!! 

...AND NO GREEN-TIP ON STEEL, ASSHEADS!!!  

Are you fukkin kidding? I'm gonna have "front row to the fire" drunkard seats to this.

This has to be good.

6 minutes ago, Rsquared said:

You mean to start the fire............................in the brush on the hill. :lmao:

You're more than capable, I've witnessed your firepower skills first-hand. Besides, Tom thinks he's straddled some fast machines, but he and Greg and Rob all three will be treating themselves for whiplash and sprained testicles when they ride the Sugar Cane fueled rocket.

6 minutes ago, Matt.Cross said:

You're more than capable, I've witnessed your firepower skills first-hand. Besides, Tom thinks he's straddled some fast machines, but he and Greg and Rob all three will be treating themselves for whiplash and sprained testicles when they ride the Sugar Cane fueled rocket.

Absolutely NO DOUBT there brother. They'll definitely learn their comeuppance (HA....a good nickel word there....almost as good as loquacious). 

Just now, Cunuckgaucho said:

Did I say one case? Might have to up that number to stop the sugar cane crash from happening for first 3 days 

Gonna need 7 cases, brother. He ALWAYS has a Coke in his hand.  He's an addict. 

1 minute ago, Cunuckgaucho said:

Ron's stage name?

Hey.....Whoa....Hey...............................Pump the brakes there big boy.

I wasn't the one that started the whole loquacious thing.

just to be accurate and everything.............................................................................

1 minute ago, Matt.Cross said:

:laffs:

"And for my next trick, I'm going to thread the needle in this sewing machine, blindfolded...

While it's running...."

Line forms to the left.

Tickets please.........tickets...........no room to crowd here.......................tickets please............................................