• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

DPMS LR 308

rickoshay

That model didn't have a designation aside from the "LR-308" nomenclature.

That model (specifically that barrel length configuration) was available in at least three different handguard configurations, two different gas blocks, fluted and non-fluted barrels, and about a half dozen separate muzzle devices, all available by order from DPMS's website back in the day. 

8 hours ago, Matt.Cross said:

That model didn't have a designation aside from the "LR-308" nomenclature.

That model (specifically that barrel length configuration) was available in at least three different handguard configurations, two different gas blocks, fluted and non-fluted barrels, and about a half dozen separate muzzle devices, all available by order from DPMS's website back in the day. 

Thank you!! 

3 hours ago, Ravenworks said:

How about having a little more respect for our flag, it's not a table cloth.

2 hours ago, Radioactive said:

It’s true. It’s against the US code to display it like that. I know no disrespect intended but it is a symbol of a living country so it should be treated as a living thing.

Thanks for caring men  it's also not to be used as clothing.

57 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

That as a political statement is allowed. Not sure why you got upset I was just trying to educate and realized no disrespect was intended.

I don't need the education it wasn't my photo. It was the guys photo I got the rifle from. A mutual friend sent me this guys photos of his rifle. 

I was just trying to see if anyone had any info on this rifle is all. I see post posts all the time and someone mentions clip instead of magazine and forum blows up lol. I'm sure this guy wasn't trying to disrespect our flag. He simply posted his rifle on the flag. I don't get offended by that, but I know some people loose their minds over it and that's fine. I loose my mind when I see liberals burning our flag and stomping on it etc. 

My flag Flys on my porch at my home and no I don't have a dedicated light on it at night, but it still Flys 24/7 and I'm the only one who flys an American flag. With that being said I'm not mad and thanks for your response. 

7 hours ago, rickoshay said:

I don't need the education it wasn't my photo. It was the guys photo I got the rifle from. A mutual friend sent me this guys photos of his rifle. 

I was just trying to see if anyone had any info on this rifle is all. I see post posts all the time and someone mentions clip instead of magazine and forum blows up lol. I'm sure this guy wasn't trying to disrespect our flag. He simply posted his rifle on the flag. I don't get offended by that, but I know some people loose their minds over it and that's fine. I loose my mind when I see liberals burning our flag and stomping on it etc. 

My flag Flys on my porch at my home and no I don't have a dedicated light on it at night, but it still Flys 24/7 and I'm the only one who flys an American flag. With that being said I'm not mad and thanks for your response. 

In my opinion if you fly The American flag at night without it being lighted I think you are too damn lazy to take it down at the proper time. Semper Fi!