• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

What are your other hobbies and interests?

imschur

On 6/11/2023 at 3:27 PM, 98Z5V said:

DAMN!   That thing is GORGEOUS!!!

On 6/13/2023 at 7:51 PM, 392heminut said:

Gotta love a black musclecar! Years back I had a 69 Roadrunner with a pretty much rustfree desert southwest body and no drivetrain, and I let it get away from me. I have no idea what I was thinking back then!:embarrassed:

On 6/14/2023 at 12:12 PM, unforgiven said:

Beautiful brother 🍻🍻

Thanks guys. I was able to get a decent amount of caster with the QA1 upper control arms, combined with the other steering and front suspension upgrades it drives like a totally different car. It was a lot of work, but totally worth it...

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Black_Sheep said:

Thanks guys. I was able to get a decent amount of caster with the QA1 upper control arms, combined with the other steering and front suspension upgrades it drives like a totally different car. It was a lot of work, but totally worth it...

You definitely knocked it outta the damn park...   :hail::thumbup::banana:

19 hours ago, Black_Sheep said:

Yeah, these old Mopars have a lot better steering feel with a lot of caster, they weren't designed with a lot of steering input to the driver.

When I had the engine out of my Cuda I took a portapower to it and spread the shock towers some to compensate for the years of stress. I also did some extra welds on the shock towers to minimize flexing. I just had my local front end guy do an alignment and he was able to get 3 degrees positive caster on both sides, and I can definitely tell the difference.

4 hours ago, 392heminut said:

Yeah, these old Mopars have a lot better steering feel with a lot of caster, they weren't designed with a lot of steering input to the driver.

When I had the engine out of my Cuda I took a portapower to it and spread the shock towers some to compensate for the years of stress. I also did some extra welds on the shock towers to minimize flexing. I just had my local front end guy do an alignment and he was able to get 3 degrees positive caster on both sides, and I can definitely tell the difference.

I was shooting for 5 degrees, and ended up with 4.9 degrees positive caster. The other thing that made a huge improvement was getting the thrust angle down to .05 degrees. I used to have to herd it down the highway, now it tracks straight as an arrow…

• 2 months later...