• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Time for a new pellet grill…help me decide

DNP

23 minutes ago, sketch said:

Minor issues probably due to weather. My control panel is the worst in 2 years but easly replaced.  @DNP

Thanks. I think a cover for just the controls would be good to put on these things. Camp chef had one. Just a black plastic piece that hinged over it. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, DNP said:

Thanks. I think a cover for just the controls would be good to put on these things. Camp chef had one. Just a black plastic piece that hinged over it. 

Not a bad idea. I think some moisture is coming in from the bottom as its open to the air. 

1 hour ago, 98Z5V said:

Roman, tell me your Jeep problems.  I've been through all of them in the YJ, and your XJ is the same thing, except it's unibody, and unibody is gay AF.   :lmao:

Oh no problems I can't fix brother. Its only 💰 thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

No…that moves the heat shield back in forth about an inch or so to either side. It seems like a waste, but maybe I’ll find a good reason to shift that around. There is a port over there on that side to hook the vacuum to and suck out the box without opening it all up. We’ll see if that actually works in a few more cooks. 

On 5/30/2022 at 1:33 PM, DNP said:

No…that moves the heat shield back in forth about an inch or so to either side. It seems like a waste, but maybe I’ll find a good reason to shift that around. There is a port over there on that side to hook the vacuum to and suck out the box without opening it all up. We’ll see if that actually works in a few more cooks. 

🤙🏾🤙🏾