• Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Magpul Daka kit

im kinda excited for this I have one pelican case, I should have more but this kinda solves the issue I’ve always thought of. I go out west I wanna bring my bolt gun and my .308 for back up that’s one foam kit, I go to Oklahoma to hunt cranes I wanna bring two shot guns that’s another, come to the fall shoot I put my two ar’s in there that’s another. This eliminates all that and honestly is a great idea! 

On 1/18/2023 at 10:04 PM, 98Z5V said:

Damn, this is genius!!!  :hail:

Gonna have to wait for the Pelican 1750 and the Plano AW42.  I can hang on, I guess.  I don't know how much it is yet, haven't looked, but it's gotta be cheaper than shipping my cases and hardware to @Lonewolf McQuade...   :lmao:

https://magpul.com/daka-grid-organizer-pelican-v730.html?mp_global_color=118

I have the 1750 also, by then at least there should be some good reviews. 

Yep, just watched all the vids on that page - well worth the money.  It converts the case to handle any gun configuration, over and over.  More extra blocks - double guns in the case, reconfigure when needed.  Love it - nice find, brother!  :banana:

On 1/18/2023 at 10:59 PM, Lonewolf McQuade said:

WTF???? Who only has one case!?

I’ve got like 3 but only one rifle length case. Unless I’m coming to the fall shoot I’m normally not bringing an arsenal with me. 

I actually bought it spring of 15’ for when I went out to AZ, I was wheeling it thru the Luxor cuz I wasn’t leaving it in the car and my ex was freaking out. I’m like no one knows what’s in here for all they know this is a guitar or bass

On 1/19/2023 at 8:07 AM, shepp said:

I’ve got like 3 but only one rifle length case. Unless I’m coming to the fall shoot I’m normally not bringing an arsenal with me. 

I actually bought it spring of 15’ for when I went out to AZ, I was wheeling it thru the Luxor cuz I wasn’t leaving it in the car and my ex was freaking out. I’m like no one knows what’s in here for all they know this is a guitar or bass

Had you paid better attention to your inbox back when I was sending out copies of @Belt Fed's credit card numbers, you'd a had a few more cases.....

That's brilliant. Now if only they could come up with a way to stack multiple rifles vertically in my 1770. That would be the $hit right there. And, it's always pretty funny to see the look on the people's face at the airport when you open the case. They're expecting one rifle....and I've got three or four of them jammed in there with all the accessories.

16 hours ago, Rsquared said:

That's brilliant. Now if only they could come up with a way to stack multiple rifles vertically in my 1770. That would be the $hit right there. And, it's always pretty funny to see the look on the people's face at the airport when you open the case. They're expecting one rifle....and I've got three or four of them jammed in there with all the accessories.

You, my man, and @Matt.Cross - just trouble makers for air travel hospitality professionals...   :lmao: