• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

New Pistola

Guest LLArms

Guest LLArms

In part thanks to a member here who bought one of my 1911s.

CZ75 P-07 DUTY 9MM  (16+1)

dscf4537z.jpg

Have not owned a polymer pistol in a bit (last one was a Glock 17) and this thing feels good in the hand. Its also a bit heavier than some of my smaller 1911s, which surprised me.

Just need to get a TRL-3 and I'm good to go.

Guest LLArms

Blah Blah...  ::) :o ;D

Just like I tell everyone, lets play a game. Each person gets to shoot one bullet at any part of the opponent at 10 feet.

The only rule is I get to go first.  After my turn and if you are still capable, you can fire a cartridge of your choice at me.  <thumbsup>

After some tests with 9MM,115 gr, HP , the "9MM" is not some thing to be dismissed . The problem with the 9 MM is most Military use hard ball ( gangsters too , why do you thing so many live to brag about how many times they have been shot ) & that pill just pokes holes , no expansion.

The HP's I tested were impressive , but I still Carrie a 45ACP.

Guest LLArms

The 9MM is my choice because the right type of JHP round and high capacity is the middle road I am looking for.

Most .45's have a max round capability of 8+1 and most double stack units have feeding issues.

.40 is just to damn snappy for my taste.

Most .45's have a max round capability of 8+1 and most double stack units have feeding issues.

Coincidentally, next week I am selling a Kimber Ten-II, high-cap .45 to recoup the cash I sent you for the Para.  That little 14+1 .45 ran flawlessly, always.

I am moving to a consistent single-stack system in all my .45's though.

The 9MM is my choice because the right type of JHP round and high capacity is the middle road I am looking for.

.40 is just to damn snappy for my taste.

dont hold it with a limp wrist:D

sorry had to i love my XD-40. altho i shot my buddys MP9 the other day needed one smaller grip on it but man it was smooth