• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please tell me you soaked those in beer first.    They look juicy

Always, brother, always.  <thumbsup>

I'll be visiting with DNP over the weekend, and I'm trying to figure out a way to take this grill...  <lmao>

Last nite was drummie and wing nite.....so put your rub on in the am then heat up the smoker to 325 takes bout 1 hour 15 mins till done.......the last 15 mins baste with Salt Lick bbq sauce......best damn sauce around...Salt Lick

BBQ is in Driftwood Tx....they ship sauce...for those tired of sweet baby rays...which is damn good,but this stuff is in a class of its own  :)  Wash

IMG_1110_zps5013d7bb.jpg

IMG_1111_zpsa7113f1d.jpg

Our weather finally to a turn for the better so I had to break out a couple of venison stakes from this years harvest and have taste. post-12828-0-90854800-1394394640_thumb.j Mmm mmm  mmm good stuff kept it pretty simple today just some salt, pepper, and onion  powder. Served with a baked potato 

This is probably one of the best if not the best deer I've ever had it was a young deer, spike

Hell yea tender vitles!!

I was going to bit the bullet and get my tank filled today but I forgot the hardwear store closes at 3 on Sunday (drives me nuts!!) so I guess maybe tomorrow, the iron skillet has been getting a work out this winter!!

Sea Yep Angus it is....we quit buying meat at the grocery store a while back...found an ol fashioned family run butcher shop not to far away...prices are inline and the meats are fresh....you can get usda choice or prime....they even have dry aged beef. The difference in quality is incredible from a grocery store they have fish fowl pork...you name it :) Wash

Shepp get the tank filled....you can only skillet fry for so long.....summer is here...well almost :) Wash

I know the weather finally snapped I can't take not grilling anymore. Going to be damn near 50 today, it's going to feel like 70 atleast!

Saturday was hotdog nite. these are the best ever...so here's what you do, go buy pillsbury grands big buttery crescent roll tube/can

unroll the triangles on a cookie tray....sprinkle cabellas sweet rib rub on the dough...wrap a dog with it...heat up the smoker to 350

elevate the cookie tray off the grill so the bottoms dont burn...smoke till golden brown...squirt mustard on top...betcha cant eat just one!  :) Wash

IMG_1112_zpse64211f3.jpg

IMG_1113_zps47e8d2f9.jpg

IMG_1114_zps9df9ec21.jpg

Shepp thats crazy to have a propane shortage....does it happen often... how much does it cost to fill those 12/14 lb

tanks? couldn't grill today....it was 82 yesterday....but 26 today with an 1/8 inch mountain of sleet pellets

help I'm froze up :) Wash

In Wisconsin, propane went from $1.13 last July, to $2.63 on January 4, to $6.10 on January 30. It is now back to $2.75 / gallon. 40% of US propane production was sold overseas, a lot was used this fall for grain drying because of a wet harvest, leaving us very little to get through the winter. Compounded by the main propane pipeline being out of commission from October through December. Thanks Koch brothers.

Fred flinstone stopped by yesterday lol

<laughs>  <lmao>  and if you can eat it in one sitting its free :eek:

Saturday was hotdog nite. these are the best ever...so here's what you do, go buy pillsbury grands big buttery crescent roll tube/can

unroll the triangles on a cookie tray....sprinkle cabellas sweet rib rub on the dough...wrap a dog with it...heat up the smoker to 350

elevate the cookie tray off the grill so the bottoms dont burn...smoke till golden brown...squirt mustard on top...betcha cant eat just one!  :) Wash

IMG_1112_zpse64211f3.jpg

IMG_1113_zps47e8d2f9.jpg

IMG_1114_zps9df9ec21.jpg

Those look good  I'll be trying them  <thumbsup>

• shepp locked and unlocked this topic