• Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Grilling

imschur

Yeah..the neighbor hates me....but thats another story  :) Wash

That's GOTTA be the dude in the suit, that was trying to get the construction crew's attention when they were bashing in the alley...   <lmao>

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's GOTTA be the dude in the suit, that was trying to get the construction crew's attention when they were bashing in the alley...   <lmao>

I gotta come clean.....both of my neighbors on either side of me hate me  <lmao>

the one in the suit..its all his fault in the first place...two years ago when we moved in i noticed the tree on ours and his property line had swallowed the gas meter...it was a bomb ready to go off...told suit about it and showed him...he never took care of it....so last fall i called the gas company...they come out and have a stroke...they had several engineers in the alley pronto...so they came that afternoon with equipment to dig out the sides of the ally and remove and replace the meter...the roots were all in the gas lines..and it was a huge mulberry tree that I hated. so they shut his gas off and jack hammered up the side of the alley and had to jack hammer the roots.his wife was outside having a hissy fit bout not killing the poor tree.they shut down for the day and I happened to have 2 quarts of Kilz All root killer

so....you know what I did?...poured that bad azz crap onto the cut up roots...and then saved some for  injections right into the trunk...Ha...they finished,but poured asphalt into the side of the  alley...so which brings us up to this morning...now the tree is all but dead and they came to repave the whole section of ally and the sides also where the asphalt has been.  did the Karma thing get me?

Nah...So the other neighbor on the other side decides he's gonna build a chicken coop and use my fence as one side of the coop and my fence to nail down the roof..and the coop is right next to our bedroom....woke me up nailing the roof to my fence...went next door and asked what was going on? He said none of my fukkin business...but it might be a chicken or pigeon coop...i told him nope aint gonna happen...he sez call any inspector I wanted but he's friends with all of em...so I did...and nope he's got no fukkin chicken coop

Ha...so now he lets his dogs out all night and they bark for hours...this just started last weekend....it will prolly end this weekend

some kinda way   :) Wash

Ha...so now he lets his dogs out all night and they bark for hours...this just started last weekend....it will prolly end this weekend

some kinda way   :) Wash

Just make sure you wear the brown bag, brother.  I'm just sayin'...   <lmao>

I have had a little Webber, table top, propane grill since 06. Use it for camping, racing & at the house. A couple of weeks ago I got a new Webber E-330 with a sear station & side burner. I LOVE this thing!!! It gets to 600 degrees in less than 15 minutes & cooks better than ANY other grill I have ever tried!!! I should have gotten this a long time ago! I HIGHLY recommend this grill to anyone in the market!!!

Ray.

http://howtomakeadogstopbarking.com/anti-barking-devices-bark-stopper-usage-features-ratings  Try this brother.When I was living with Mida in the city they had gangways.Fukin neighbor would let his dog out all night barkin next to my window.Was an armed guard at the time and emptied a can a mace on the fuk...he quite.

Edited by unforgiven

Gettin' a little warm to grill around here.  So, fire up the crock pot and let it do it's thing.  7lb seasoned pork shoulder, sliced potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic, celery, mushrooms and small peppers.  Smother the pork shoulder in a can of cream of mushroom soup, toss in everything else, crank it up to high and don't stop until you put a fork in the pork shoulder and it falls apart.  Yum.

post-7-0-35512200-1434496933_thumb.jpg

post-7-0-49526100-1434496947_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My white boy fajitas

3 chicken boobs marinated in this grapefruit/orange juice onion garlic marinade I found in the ethnic isle

Onion poblano and red pepper tossed in olive oil and grilled

And alil sour cream and avacado and boom

71ED7DE2-06F5-4BD2-8000-AE2184D1C4BC_zps

09538ED4-2417-420D-A621-4220ACB8AA76_zps

5C122126-677E-4F39-8494-1286AF646695_zps

Well I am breaking my new so called tru infared gas grill I've got the veggies on now red taters 2mators,carrots and onions didn't have any squash a little olive oil garlic and basil didn't have any basiltic vinagar. With my wife down I ain't doing the job I need to do.... Well time for the rib eyes to go on this is a new thang for me...infared

Well I am breaking my new so called tru infared gas grill I've got the veggies on now red taters 2mators,carrots and onions didn't have any squash a little olive oil garlic and basil didn't have any basiltic vinagar. With my wife down I ain't doing the job I need to do.... Well time for the rib eyes to go on this is a new thang for me...infared

Dont let the meat and veggies get too close to the light bulbs ! Infared? well okay    :) Wash

No litebubs! But a different heat than streaming hot air. The food was great medium well ribeyes juicier and tender great taste. The veggies were good. I think we are going to like this Tru-Infrared cooking. Thought about pictures but when I thought that only had a couple of dirty plates.

No litebubs! But a different heat than streaming hot air. The food was great medium well ribeyes juicier and tender great taste. The veggies were good. I think we are going to like this Tru-Infrared cooking. Thought about pictures but when I thought that only had a couple of dirty plates.

That's happened to me a lot lately

After fubaring our July 4th dinner... its "Rene style babybacks" tonite

get ya a nice slab ,slather with mustard, and then rub it down after that throw it on the smoker at 275

001_zpsnrm0kpfc.jpg

003_zpskgywrl50.jpg

010_zpsvgb6xtc3.jpg

at  3 .5 hours do the bend test....almost ready

014_zpshdctfpaj.jpg

015_zpskpzjqlq8.jpg

017_zpsvb9iidxe.jpg

sauce em ...or not      :)   Wash

Nice...brother.Went to my brother-in-laws where he burns everyfukin thing he get's his hands on.You'r teeth are black and you $hit carbon for a week.WTF.

<lmao>   Thats exactly what went wrong yesterday....put chicken breasts on to smoke...come back out and black smoke is puffing out the chimney,,,looked inside and the chicken had black soot on em,,,tossed em in the garbage and we went out for dinner.

today took the chimney off and it was plugged up with tar and soot from 4 years of smokin. scrubbed down the whole damn smoker

today wonderful blue smoke for the ribs. :) Wash

Nice...brother.Went to my brother-in-laws where he burns everyfukin thing he get's his hands on.You'r teeth are black and you $hit carbon for a week.WTF.

Haha good laugh brother!

I did ribs and corn my new fav!! Sorry no pix it was time to eat! ;)

• shepp locked and unlocked this topic