• Visit EuroOptic
  • Visit Site
  • Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

I can't believe I believe this, what do u guys think?

NoFail

Post navigation← PreviousNext →

Military Cue + Militias + We The People…and ‘They’ Lose

Posted on 07/22/2012

Robust agenda of change

Soetoro’s 2012 election contingency

- Doug Hagmann Saturday, July 21, 2012

It was a conversation with my source inside the DHS that I did not want to have, but was not totally unexpected. “I’m not sure how long I can continue to provide you with information.” he stated. I was unable to tell if he made his statement with relief or sadness, or perhaps a mixture of both. “I could be wrong, but I don’t think there’s much time left, if I am interpreting certain information and actions correctly.”

Who’s in the White House?

My source looked at me and posed a question I did not expect: Do you know who is in the White House?” I was uncertain if he meant who was present there now, or if he was talking in a more general sense knowing that he has followed my research on Barry Soetoro (a/k/a Barack Hussein Obama II), so I asked him for clarification. I thought it was a fair request. With that, he became visibly agitated and had a look in his eyes I’ve never seen before. “You can’t answer that [expletive deleted] question. Trust me, few can, and those who can won’t, because they’re either part of the ‘royal round table’ or they’re gutless [expletive deleted].”

Based on his agitated state, I was careful with what I said next. I told him that we’ve covered this matter very comprehensively, adding that Obama’s dog’s papers are more valid than Obama. I told him that he was correct in that we both know that we do not know Obama’s legal name or his actual parental lineage I began to verbally list the various inconsistencies with his identify, at which point he stopped me with a raise of his hand.

“Enough,” he stated and apologized for his previous outburst. “We both know the guy is a an imposter, a ‘Manchurian Candidate,’ and he’s there to do a job, implement a very specific agenda. And he’s not planning to leave until that job is done, the agenda completed,” stated my source. “It’s no accident, his lack of history, lack of bona fides. It’s all about his lack of allegiance to our country and the Constitution that ‘43’ called just a ‘G-d damned piece of paper. And Bush was an American President, at least on paper. Where does Obama call home?” Where does his allegiance lie? That’s what the eligibility brouhaha is all about and why it’s so important, but hardly ‘anybody gets it.’ When he said he was a citizen of the world, those were not just words, but an admission of sorts. And fundamental change and transformation, that’s what it’s all about.”

What’s the agenda?

Our conversation turned to the agenda of the person in the White House. Short on time, my source stated that the current resident of the White House has been tasked to implement a “robust agenda of change” using the agencies and government infrastructure previously created for him.

“He’s been instructed to fully remove ‘God, guns and guts’ from America and Americans, to neuter our military, bankrupt our country, and force everyone into dependency through a well-planned economic disaster that was crafted long before he stepped foot into the Oval Office. The financial crash of September 2008 was one such well planned economic terrorist attack. It had the blessing of many bankers and politicians in the U.S. and now I’m finding, some overseas. It was an important part of the framework given to Obama to ‘grease the wheels’ for a complete financial collapse. And I’m sad to say that a lot of people I once thought were on our side played an important role in setting us up – all of us.”

“The objective, or the agenda, is much bigger than I think anyone can comprehend,” stated my source. “It’s global in nature, and it involves other governments, communist governments,” he added. It’s evil in its simplicity. It’s to destroy our country from within and take away our ability to fight what’s coming. It’s to change our way of life, and he’s got the people in place to do it, at least for the most part. And forget about the Republicans versus the Democrats, because nearly all of them are all playing for the same team. Both sides have helped to get us to this point. They’ve allowed Communists to enter every government institution inside the beltway, and just about everyone let it happen, helped it happen or watched it happen.”

“But O- I cannot even bring myself to call him by name anymore, and as we talked before, we’re not even sure what his real name is, made some serious mistakes, or became lazy and began enjoying his lifestyle a little too much. Not sure which, maybe both. His international handlers have been upset with him because it set the whole timetable back. And this is where I can offer you information about what’s going on at DHS, because it’s DHS that is tasked to be the enforcers. It’s like the old military saying, ‘hurry up and wait,’” said my source.

The Plan

“Look,” stated my source, “I’ve been told that the people with the real power are using the guy in the White House to implement the whole globalist power structure thing. They made certain that they had someone in the White House to go along and implement certain things by executive order, appointments, and other methods to bring about the deconstruction of the U.S., and making our Constitution irrelevant, or at least subservient to international law. I can’t say I know this for sure because it’s all second hand, but it makes sense from my perspective at DHS,” he added.

“Remember when I told you about DHS planning a response for chaos, civil war, rioting, insurrection or whatever you want to call it? Well, that’s not happening fast enough, and there are people who don’t think it can be accomplished in one term. That’s why a second term is critical, and that’s why there’s desperation sinking in. Napolitano is corresponding a lot with the White House, to Valerie Jarrett, to the Secret Service, and to others I won’t name. But there is some plan in place to assure the reelection of this guy so he can finish the job he was given,” he said.

“We’re talking about something taking place to make sure that Obama stays in office. I’ve been privy to ‘contingency plans’ ordered by Jarrett for one that defines the protocol for DHS response to the ‘temporary suspension of U.S. elections due to international and domestic crisis.’ It’s a real document, ordered by Jarrett and contains plans for travel restrictions, gun possession ban by citizens, and in general, ‘martial law.’”

“You know, I heard rumors about the same thing under Bush and laughed, calling it conspiracy nonsense. Now I’m not so sure, and think that maybe it was just too early and the wrong person. Anyway, I’m not laughing anymore.”

“Also, there are some mid-level people beginning to question the orders they are receiving. There’s a lot of talk, questions being asked now by a few people in key DHS positions about what is taking place, and that’s making Napolitano and the White House very nervous. Anyone who questions the ‘militarization’ going on is either transferred out or given [expletive deleted] assignments.”

Disturbances

I asked if the plans could be disrupted, changed or if anything posed a valid threat to the agenda.

My source responded: “The Arpaio investigation hit on something critical. I don’t know what it is, and maybe they’re holding something back, whatever happened in the last 2 or 3 months really upset things, got some people scrambling. The White House, and again, Jarrett, ordered ‘Justice’ to turn up the heat against Sheriff Arpaio.”

“It’s interesting how the media has laid down and not reported on this investigation. There have been threats made, and not so subtle ones, either.”

“Also, ‘Fast and Furious’ is huge and leads right to the White House and ‘State,’ but according to my sources, won’t be an issue because the politicians in charge of the investigations have been compromised and threatened. Napolitano knows everything about Fast and Furious and is working with Holder to impede the investigations. She’s using her political clout. But damage control had taken time and a toll,” added my source.

In the end, though, I don’t think there’s enough to stop a second term. And should there be any hint of it, well, I told you, there are contingency plans for 2012.

This entry was posted in News by Drake. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

http://americannationalmilitia.com/2012/07/military-cue-militias-we-the-people-and-they-lose/

And I've been catching stories like this for a little while now.

Current Russian Events In Colorado / Eyewitness Accounts

July 23, 2012

Steve,

There have been numerous events around Colorado in the current weeks. Recently, here in my area. A good friend was at a shooting range on 7-21-12. He was there only a short time, and called me. He said there were 3 very "buffed" men at one end of the range, and that they were speaking both perfect English and Russian at the same time! (As I understand it, from talking to a gentleman who knows, you would have to start a child at 5 yrs. old to accomplish that.) My friend spent quite a bit of time with them. Asked them what they were doing in the States. Said they were"mechanical engineers" . My friend, former military and and an armorer, said he had never seen pistol shooting like that. 2 and 3 inch groups at 25 yards, rapid fire. He said, "You guys shoot pretty darn good for "mechanical engineers"! The younger of the 3 asked my friend if he would like to shoot his rifle. He said, "Sure"! After picking up the piece, he said he noticed it had a Red Star on the scope! He told the 'ENGINEER", "Hey! This is Russian military!" The Man said," Really?" He also told me the ammo was not sold in the States. It WAS Russian military issue. He said the reticle was as good as he had ever seen. He then said, "You guys sure you aren't Russian military!" At this point they got somewhat upset. He asked where they had been, The told him they been up in Canada, the younger of the 2, that is. They shot a little more, then left. Headed for the range office to check out.

Upon arrival at the range office, told the young lady in the office, "That was kinda weird, shooting with Russian guys with military gear. She said, "Oh, there's lots of them!" My friend being stunned, said "What!' She said, "Oh Yeah, there's alot of them that shoot here!"

Having said that, it appears we have a "Spetnatz Nest" in No. Colo. Very rural and isolated at this range. Not much out there.

Upon making some contact calls, appears I might have a possible place for where they are placed. Will do a little "road trip" soon.

Also, a longtime friend has been doing some "vacation time" in SW Colo.

Spotted Russian troops, In Uniform down in Creed Co. 12 with European style motorbikes. Spotted a local Deputy, walked over to him. Said, "What are these "Foreign troops doin' here?!".  The Deputy just rolled his eyes and walked off! My friend walked over to them and said, "Things are a little different here than in Mother Russia" They looked at him and just walked away.

A couple of days later, he was down by Wolf Creek, going to see the falls there. This was along Highway 149 going to Pagosa Springs.  There about 3 mins., a Russian helo flew over their heads at treetop level, moving fast.

We have seen 4 different Russian helos here in No. Colo.

Also, during the "Exercise" at Ft. Carson, a friend of 20 yrs. who is a documentary maker called live from the base. Said, "Guess what I'm Looking at" I said, "What?".

He said, "Black C-130's with Red stars on the tails, doin' touch and go's"

Thats all for now, Steve. Will send more.

Keep The Good Work!!

God Bless,

"Mini-V"

http://stevequayle.com/News.alert/12_Global/120723.Russians.in.CO.html

Well I want peeps to come on and say it's all bullpoopy and why. Firefighters in Co. talk about the fuel going up like it was "nuclear", like some accelerant or what have you was in the fuel. Reporting too that some fires start for no apparent reason, no lightning no other probable cause other than arson. Then speculation that Spetsnaz involed, but it's all unsubstantiated and I hope BS.

I have too much time on my hands, digging into all this poop. But joint exercises with foreign troops and their equipment on our soil, and in our airspace, especially fkg Russians, all that is true, and it is bullpoopy!!

Gonna take lots and lots of Russian troops to take over Colorado.

In the Navy when we would be doing CQs for the pilots, a thing that irritated me beyond approach was listening to people as they pointed at F-14 Tomcats with the wings in the retracted position, "There goes an F-15!" then as the same aircraft extended the wings and was coming in for approach to land "Now that's what an F-14 looks like!"

Others told me that an A-3 Skywarrior was a "Russian plane!"

So I'm a bit skeptical when people claim to have seen multiple Russian helicopters in Colorado.  Though there is one in civilian colors at a nearby airfield...not far from Pinal Air Park, where Evergreen is stationed.

I'm more inclined to believe the "russians" are our troops training for scouting and intelligence than them being actual Russians.

Jon

Was it that ancient Chinese guy that said something like keep your enemy close, or something like that? Well I never thought the Ruskies were anything other than the enemy, Putin was head of the KGB for Christ's sakes. Maybe it's good they are close?

10th Special Forces Group is stationed in CO.  Their regional specialty is Europe and Russia.  Finding men fluent in Russian, in good physical condition, that can shoot their asses off, in CO...  Not a surprise, when you consider the force stationed there. 

Здравствуйте!

IMG.jpg

if they do show up im licensed on most of the armored

vehicles and familiar with the standard  small arms from pistol up to heavy MG and RPG. id kill for a BMP2 as a

camping vehicle.

Well you know Shinto kill if you decide acquire one. Could I run that cannon for you?  <lmao>