• Visit Beachin Tactical
  • Visit Rainier Arms
  • Visit Ballistic Advantage
  • Visit Palmetto State Armory
  • Visit Cabelas
  • Visit Sportsmans Guide

Hurricane Sandy

imschur

Right now they expect the storm to hit land in New Jersey but they figure it can go 100 miles either direction. The governor was on and he said expect 7"-14" of rain between Sunday night and Wednesday morning.

Greg you guys should not see it too bad relatively speaking. The storm is supposed to track straight inland rather than head north.

We need the rain too but not like this.

The governor was on at 6:30. They expect sandy to be the worst storm CT has ever seen by anyone living. This is going to suck because the last two pussy storms caused me lost power for a week. We still have a lot of leaves on the trees.

It's expected that there will be coastal devastation with 4 high tides 7-14' above normal. We had 7' for about 6 hours last year and it was bad. This storm is supposed to sustain for 36 hours.

Currently we are getting serious wind gusts. We are not even expecting the storm to reach us until tomorrow mid morning. Supposed to exit early Wednesday.

I think the folks 180 degrees from us are going to get hammered with wet snow.

Well this bitch Fu cked me. Our initial flight out of Denver has been canceled for a later one. Now Bradley international in Hartford is closed Monday. Period. Not even going to try. So we are stuck in Charlotte Monday, and perhaps Tuesday, unknown, on our dime. All the car rental places are out, I thought about driving home, negative.

:tfg:  sandy!

Boots on ground in Charlotte, OBR in hand, have taken to hard ass approach for rest of trip, unless kindness shown first, often not the case.

Tuesday's flight canceled, unsure of when I'm going home. Drew, be safe! We are having heather's mom pick us up, to save on hotel fees, trying to reschedule flight now.

Hey n.c. members, I'm going to be in Greensboro, with my OBR, lets shoot! Send pm ! Good luck to everyone in north east!